~ New experiences ( Part-2) ~ /TS/~Bathroom fun~/OS/

It is humble request to everyone to not steal my content or storyline  , I have came across 2 accounts and I have taken strict actions against them .

I don't want anyone to post my stories with credits or without credits .

It' s the last warning , if anyone tries to plagiarise my content strict actions would be taken against them!

I am not on Instagram and if any page is posting my content , let me know and also report that page!

———————————————————————————

Ishqi pulled him inside she was not able to control herself

Ahaan: (was a little shocked)kya h..u.

( She didn't let him complete and started kissing him on his lips with utmost passion and pinned him to the wall with both of her hands on his hair pulling him closer)

( Ahaan was also not able to control himself and they both started kissing each other passionately and while kissing ahaan squeezing her hips , making ishqi moan and ahaan slided his tongue inside and his tongue travelled each corner of her mouth and in between ishqi bitted his lower lip and ahaan moaned and ishqi also slided her tongue , they both were kissing like crazy, they both were hungry for each other)

Ahaan : ( while breathing fast ) are you sure?( He wanted to know if she was okay or not )

Ishqi : hmm ( and again started kissing him on his neck giving hickeys )

Ahaan : (While moaning , He  glided his hands under her kurta and started rubbing her waist and he slightly went upwards to hold her breasts and he found out that she was not wearing a bra, he turned on even more and he slowly took off her kurta)

Ishqi: ( was very much turned on and she glided her hands under his shirt over his abs and started rubbing her hands on his chest on his nipples and she then glided off his shirt)

Ahaan  : ( then started removing her leggings and in that way her underwear also came out with it, he couldn't control himself)

Ishqi : ( she also started removing his trousers and his underwear and both of them were completely naked at this time and were kissing each other hungrily)

Both ishqi and ahaan couldn't control themselves any longer and ahaan took  both of her hips and started squeezing them in the manner and lift her up and ishqi crossed her legs around his hips
Ahaan pinned her to the wall of the bathroom both of them were wild and wanted each other very badly. He inserted his length inside her in the manner  her breasts started colliding with his chest

Ahaan : aa..hhh ( he had hands behind her back to support her )

Ishqi : aa...hhh ( while her one hand were on his nape and the other in his hair pulling him closer)

They both were very hungry for each other and ahaan started it slow and then slowly became fast , while putting his length inside her again and again her breasts were being squeezed by his chest , and they both were moaning countinuously each other's name and then they reach at theirs points and moaned loudly and their voices were echoed as it was a bathroom .

They both were not satisfied with it and wanted more

Ahaan : ( put her down) Aao, Mai nehela deta hu( he took ishqi towards the bathing area and turned on the shower)

Ishqi : ( By watching water dropping on him he was looking extra sexy )(She started kissing him on the neck softly ,  while her hands were at his hips squeezing it and he moaned .

Ahaan : (then suddenly turned her , and started kissing her earlobe and started kissing her back and biting it giving her hickeys there )( he took some body wash and started rubbing on her chest on her waist and glided his hands down to her inner thighs ) Yahha bhi zaruri hai (naughtily)

Ishqi : Ah..h ..ah.han ( while moaning and enjoying she closed her eyes )

Ahaan : ( Looking at her breasts with water dripping on it , he was hard ,he started applying body wash on her breasts he took both of her breasts in his hand and started massaging it, squeezing it and rubbing them with each other

Ishqi : (was moaning countinously) aah..aan( she started pulling his hair and she could feel his harness in her back )

Ahaan : ( after the soap was washed away with water , he went on his knees and started kissing her waist and giving hickey on her navel while his hands were on her breasts squeezing it )

Ishqi : Aaaa...h ( She was very wet till now and the continuous kissing and hickeys of ahaan was making her more wet) Ab Meri baari( smiled naughtily)

She made him stood and by taking body wash in her hands she started applying it on his chest , his abs ,and then slowly gliding her hands downward towards his inner thighs

Ishqi : Yaha bhi zaruri hai ( naughtily)

Ahaan : ( moaned , as her hands travelled his inside of the thighs and her back of the hand slightly touched his penis , making him more hard and wild )

( after whole soap was washed away with water)

Ahaan : ( He wanted her now, he was very hard ) and pinned her backwards to the glass wall

( basically in their bathing section their is a glass wall that disseminates the toilet,basin and the bath section . Through opposite the glass wall there is another mirror )

Ishqi was pinned to the glass wall and her breasts were squeezed by the wall and they could see themselves through the mirror

Ahaan : ( and while watching in the mirror her breasts squeezed up against the wall he was more turned on , and he pushed her more such that her breasts were squeezed more hardly to the wall

Ishqi : ( while watching themselves in the mirror and his pushing her more to squeeze her breasts were making her more wet , and seeing his  hot ,sexy body dripped with water was making her more and more wet, while her hands were on the wall and ahaan's one hand was holding her waist while the other was holding her back )

Ahaan inserted his length inside her and they led a loud moan with their voices echoing in their ears making them more eager to have each other

Ahaan started slow and then started doing it fast they both were continuously moaning each other's name and then they both reached at their points and they both were breathing very fast.They turned off the shower and after draping themselves went out

Ahaan : ( sat on the bed and while pulling ishqi and made her sat on his lap)Vaise aaj kuch zyada he ho gaya ( resting his head in her shoulder)

Ishqi : Haa kuch zyada he ( putting her head above his )

They both sat there like this for some time and then went to bed and by hugging each other went to sleep,a much needed relaxing sleep