Episode 2

Soon I looked down and saw that they weren't doing anything and jumped down. I whistled to divine to me. I yelled at blue "stand down now!" She glared at me. Divine hissed at them because they were not listening. I knew that they wouldn't hurt me, just the boys.

Soon all the lights came on. I heard Roxie yell "Hey, come and get it!" Dropping meat down into the enclosure. I moved back towards the boys " Roxie yelled "get out of there!" Blue ran right at us and Dave grabbed Kenji and Darius while I went behind them. Before Blue got to the door, Divine pinned her to the ground for going against what I told them to do with her jaws.

Soon enough the cars started to show up and then I heard a motorcycle and immediately knew it was Owen. Then I was attacked in a bear hug by Owen. "You scare me like that again you will never go out of my sight! You hear me!" He yelled at me. I could tell he was angry but worried for my safety too. "Don't worry I'm fine" I said, trying to calm his nerves.

Then I heard Dave throw up. Roxie came over and pushed him slightly. Panicking over are safety. Kenji tried to sneak away, key word try. Roxie pulled him back and yelled at him. Calling Darius into the panicking and scolding. "Y/n come on your in this too." Roxie called. "One second please if you don't mind I'd like to talk to my brother" I asked Roxie. "Fine but please hurry so we can discuss this issue." Then they all went to the car.

"Alright what's wrong?" He asked. "What? Can I not talk to my own bro." I asked. He chuckled "You can but you only talk when you want something or need advice because you will sleep otherwise." Owen stated. "Alright you caught me. So I don't understand my feelings for this person. I feel overprotective and mad when one of the boys pesters them and it feels like my stomach spins around when they laugh etc." I explained. "I would say you have a crush on them" He smiled at me. "Maybe" I muttered " Alright well I'll see you soon love you big bro." I announced as I got in the vehicle. Then looked off into space.

Time skip to back at the tree house

I was with Brooklyn getting lectured by Roxie and dave off to the side. "y/n, the only reason you're not with Darius and Kenji is because you work with them!" She shouted. I didn't really care. I knew the raptors were after the others, not me so I didn't care. The only reason I work with the raptors was because Eclipse would listen to me and not hurt me. Soon I think she convinced the others.

"I'm letting you guys off with a warning." Roxie told us. Then she walked off and Dave followed behind. They would make a great couple. That reminded me of my feelings for Brooklyn then started to stare into space thinking. "Hey." Brooklyn tried to get my attention. "Y/n!" She shouted. I got startled then I looked at her. "What's wrong you've been staring off into space since we got in the car."

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled. She looked hurt. I said "Im sorry, I'm just tired." Then I got to the girls' dorm.

Time skip to tomorrow morning

Brooklyn P.O.V

y/n has been very distant since last night. Did her brother say something to her!? Wait, why do I even care, I thought. I can't think about that right now. I'll ask Roxie later. Soon I heard Sammy call me saying that we are ready to leave.

As we were driving we came to a stop and all got off. It was time for Darius and Kenji to get their punishment. Cleaning Dino waste, I could hear y/n chuckel. "Enjoy cleaning this up, boys." Roxie exclaimed. Then threw them shovels.

We were all holding our noses except Yas and y/n because it stinks. "were going to the genetics lab." Roxie told them and then we all went to get into the truck. But before that I took a photo and was going to post it. Dave handed Darius something and said "Cologne. Thatll help with the smell. And the ladies. What-what? But mostly the smell. The stench of dinosaur poo can really linger." Then got into the car. "What? But... '' Darius complained. Then we were off.

I looked at y/n and she was playing with her hair. I stopped looking at her so I wouldn't seem like a creep. Then I got on my phone and checked my videos. "Ugh. Im still dropping followers?" I said. "When are we gonna see cool stuff? Chill, dude. I just got here." I said putting down my phone. "So, whats your next video?" Sammy asked. "Ooh, maybe theres baby dino eggs in the lab. Everyone loves a baby video." She suggested. "Whatever it is, it'll be cool."

Time skip to genetics lab

Y/n P.O.V

Brooklyn started to record "Whats good, Brooklanders? Today I'm coming to you from one of Jurassic Worlds coolest remote genetics labs!" she spoke as we walked into the lab. I had been here a few times before, not many though. They all looked in excitement. "Its so shiny in here!" Sammy exclaimed. I walked off to where I had been before the first time I met the raptors well through the windows anyway.

I just stood there remembering things. Then I heard a baby dino and walked over to the others then I noticed that Brooklyn was gone. Then as if on cue Dr. Woo came over with Brooklyn in hand. Then told us to leave. So we left.

Time skip

We soon got to pick up Darius and Kenji. They looked out of breath. "Hey, guys." Darius greeted "Why are you two so out of breath?" Roxie questioned them. "Just doing the job were told. How was the field trip" Darius replied. "Oh, well, umm, you know, Ben fell in love with a dinosaur, and super star here got us booted from the lab." Yas told him, answering his question. "That is not what happen--" Brooklyn started to get irritated. "Howd poop patrol go?" Sammy asked before a fight broke out.

Uh Darius sounded concerned "Awesome! You all shouldve seen how i owned--" Kenji tried to say something but Darius cut him off "This valuable experience! um , learned a lot about ourselves and, uh yep!" Darius finished. "Oh! Well, then, hit the showers. And maybe stay in there for a while?" Roxie told them. "Use soap." Ben suggested. Then we turned around and left.

Brooklyn P.O.V

Soon everyone was asleep. I had asked Roxie to not go to sleep. Soon I snuck out of the bunks to go see Roxie and there she was sitting and waiting for me. "Now, what is it you wanna talk about?" She asked as she patted the spot next to her. "So, I think I like one of the campers because I have read stories and watched videos and also helped plan a wedding for my how to help plan a wedding video. So, what am I supposed to do" I asked.

"Well here is what I will tell you. I can't tell you when or how to tell them that is where you come in." She told me.