Episode 5

Y/n P.O.V

As me and others were tracking through the woods, clothes and everything became dirty until we heard Ben scream causing a chain reaction of screams. "Sorry, I stepped on a twig" He apologized quickly. Soon we all started to complain minus Darius.

"Were all on edge, and lost" Yas added to Darius' sentence. "Yeah, weve been out here for a while now." Sammy added to the concept. "Darius, we sure were still heading towards the park?" "Well, wed be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app and is also a phone!" Brook yelled in Sammy's face. "Sammy didn't steal your phone!" Yas came to Sammy's defense. "Brook, calm yourself. You're judging too quickly you have no proof" I told her. Soon she layed off but was still ticking like a timebomb waiting to explode.

"My fellow campers, chill!" Kenji announced loudly. "What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously the leadership material I'll do this And my first degree as a leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius." "Huh", Daruis questioned. Soon Kenji put his arm on Darius and started to loudly whisper to him.

"So, which way, Darius?" Kenji exclaimed. Soon we were all looking at him. "Please, youre just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost, too, Mr. VIP." Brooklyn complained. "None of us know where we are." Brooklyn continued. "I know where we are!" Darius yelled. "Classic" I commented. "Were by the Carnotaurus paddock! I thought this place looked familiar." He continued. "And we're all going to be dead." I said coldly.

Soon we started to walk again through tall grass. "I remember the fence The broken, ripped-down fence." Darius said in a high pitched voice. "That means That means Toro is out here with us." Ben said coldly with a hint of scaredness. "Now we have to deal with the indominus and Toro." Darius muttered. "Hold up. How do you know about Toro?" Darius asked. "We all know. Kenji told us, like, the day after it happened." "He honestly couldn't keep a secret to save his life." Me and Jas replied.

Soon a sad smile formed on his face. "In my defense, me saving you was super cool.." Darius sighed and continued "We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So, if we keep going that way, well hit the visitors center. Were sure to find Dave and Roxie, or someone else there in charge." "Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, as leader, which I am. Follow me!" Kenji said and started to walk ahead with some of us following him.

"I don't think finding an adult is going to help. A terrifying, camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that." Ben exclaimed, "Ben, I know it's scary, but this is Jurassic World. Dealing with dinosaurs is what they do." "They didn't deal so well back at their first park did they?" "Ay! Slow pokes hurry up before you two get separated from the rest of the group!" I called. Soon Ben ran over to me and Darius started to walk over and we continued going onward.

"The Indominus rex was here." Sammy said, "Predators don't kill prey and then just leave without feeding. This this isn't right." Darius stated. "That's because it's not killing for food, it's killing for sport." I called. Soon we heard a low noise coming from the bushes. All of us gasped and as it got louder we started to back away slowly. Then ran faster and scattered to different hiding places.

Soon Ben came out of hiding after seeing Bumpy again and started to cuddle each other. "Drooly and smelly", Kenji stated. "Lucky for Bumpy the indominus didn't catch her". I stated. "How do you even know thats the same dinosaur?" Kenji asked, "her big head bump. Dr. Wu said shes asymmetrical, but he's wrong that it's bad. And so what if she is asymmetrical? There's nothing wrong with being different, or bumpy," Ben replied. "Cute", I muttered.

"Or getting tired after reading an overly thrilling book! And maybe if her parents had listened to her, she wouldn't have come here and gotten attacked!" "No longer cute", I muttered.