Episode 7

Y/n P.O.V

All of us were still at the second lagoon. Where we had just escaped from being mosasaurus food. The alarm is still going. While the alarm was still going we were all running to group together. A loud voice came from the alarm. "Attention. All park-goers must report to the south Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation. Last ferry departs in two hours." The loud voice had stopped along with the alarm.

Now almost all of us are back together. Some are still trying to get to us. "That's it? No explanations? That's all we get? Brooklynn complained. We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run." Dauris told us. "Umm" Sammy said as she had looked back at Yas who was limping from hurting her ankle.

"Are we sure that's the best way to get there?" Sammy continued to worry for someone she cares for. With a worried expression. "Im fine" Yas said as she already knew that Sammy was talking about her. She had a bit of an angry expression probably because she still isn't on good terms with Sammy after the phone incident. "I've competed with a torn ACL." Now pointing behind her she said "You should be way more worried about Ben and Bumpy."

Ben had finally reached us, panting hand on his sides. "What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out of here and, naturally, we have a problem." Ben had gone ahead and pulled out a map of the park now pointing to where we were located. "We're here. The docks are on the southern tip of the island." Ben said as he had moved his hand to where the south docks are.

"Even if we ran at peak Yas, there's no way we'd make the last boat out." Ben is now looking up at the rest of us. "You don't know that." Sammy said. Ben scoffed "Yes I do. I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over." All the rest of us groaned, looking away annoyed and upset.

"Um Can we use those somehow?" Darius then pointed to the Kayaks floating on the water. "Or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait?" Darius was now just shouting ideas that don't make sense. "Or make a few jetpacks real quick? Oh! We should befriend a unicorn!" Brook said annoyed and feeling despair. "Face it. It's hopeless."

Then there was an automated voice. It was different from the one with the alarm. The one with the alarm was a male voice this on the contrary is a females voice. "We will be arriving at Main Street– your destination for fine dining" "Is that?" Brook said, memorizing the sound. "And shopping at Jurassic World." Now we were all running to the noise most of us recognized.

"Followed by stops at the Jurassic World Lagoon and the South Ferry Dock." Now we were all at the railing looking at what we knew as the monorail. Kenji now with his hands up with a smile on his face said "Monorail, what-what!" along with all the other happy campers. "Hurry," Darius yelled at us , running to the stairs for the monorail.

I saw Kenji Brook and Sammy yelling happily as they ran for the monorail stairs. But it was short lived as they turned around and sat down against the wall of the stadium. Now me and Darius are catching up to them. Then motion aed us to lower to the ground. Now shushing us.

Darius had looked over the side to see what they were scared about. Then immediately turning back with his eyes wide and mouth agape and gasping at whatever he saw. Soon collecting himself and slowly turned back over to look. He then turned back around and quietly said "move."

I was about to follow Darius as a hand grabbed my wrist looking back I saw Brook scared that Toro I now knew would see us. She was shaking her head no. Telling me not to go or leave her. Darius had motioned to the others to come. Some started to go but rushed back as Toro started to turn back around. We could hear his footsteps growing louder with every step.

We had seen him walking away as if we saw Darius throw a rock to make a noise so Toro was distracted. Now all of us were sticking our heads out to see if the coast was clear. Darius again motioned us to come. Kenji started running then the rest of us followed. Now we were crawling up the stairs like you probably did when you were a kid just faster. You know because our lives are in danger.