Episode 6

Y/n P.O.V

After that event took place we were all out of the car watching this current argument take place. "We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there, and you You" Yas said just in pure rage soon Brook joined in. I had tried to talk her out of it but she was fuming in anger 'This will end well' I thought. "Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! I told you guys!"

Darius joined the conversation and stopped leaning on the car with Kenji next to him. Now standing next to Brooklyn "So, you did take Brooklyn's phone? Why? What were you doing?" "Probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the sinoceratops." Brooklyn had gasped when putting the pieces of the puzzle together. "And you knew about the indominus rex because you were snooping around Dr. Wus office when I ran into you. I knew it!" She walked up to her and pointed her finger in her face while confirming her suspicions.

"I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zipline came down and–" she tried to finish before Ben cut her off "But you did steal it? You had it that whole time and didn't tell us?" "Hold up. What were you doing in Dr. Wus office, Brooklyn?" Darius questioned. "I It doesn't matter". She said, trying to blow it off. 'Pretty obvious snooping around for followers especially after how many followers she was losing'. I thought

"I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault! This is her fault!" Brooklyn continued to yell more angry than before with her voice rising. Sammy had covered her ears, having enough of lying. "she-" "I'm here to spy!" Sammy blurted out, stopping Brooklyn from talking. All of are eyes widened at the confession she made even i didn't expect that.

"For a company called Mantah corp." Sammy said. "Mahtah Corp" Darius said, knowing the name of the group. "They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Masrani. They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it." He had soon explained who they were. "You doomed us all for some lousy company?" Ben complained.

"Our ranch was in trouble. So my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access id get at camp to gather info from wus lab, and DNA from dinos and whatever else they needed. But then Brooklyn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong." She explained her story as she soon walked up to Yasmina "this was the last thing i wanted to happen". she told her. "Oh". Yas said and scoffed, "to be next to a broken van on killer dinosaur island? Hey, me, too! What are the odds?" Yas spoke. "Yas, i–" she said with yas cutting her off.

"Was it all a lie, wanting to be friends? Pretending you cared about You just needed someone to hide what you were doing. Tell me I'm wrong." Yas said, looking Sammy in the eyes. Sammy was starting to sob. "I'm such an idiot." Yas said walking off. "You are wrong!" Sammy shouted at her running after her. "I just didn't know how to say it, how to explain to you. Just because i spied doesn't change who I am." Sammy had placed a hand on her shoulder yas turned around and yelled at her "Don't touch me! Go away, sammy." She had said in a stern voice.

Sammy had run off crying while yas walked back to our group. Bumpy had started to make noises while all of us were still trying to get through what had just happened. "Not now, Bumpy." Yas said to Bumpy as she was kinda jumping on yas leg trying to play. "Look, I know the situation were in is suboptimal–" "Its trash. Just say it's trash, Ben." Brooklyn told him. "Yes, but despite the obvious trashitude" Ben tried to continue before bumpy was jumping up trying to get his attention. ..."We we need to– Bumpy what are you"

Soon we heard rumbling coming from the forest. It sucked to be surrounded by forest. Bad news is it was getting louder. Soon we turned around to see the indominus behind us with a big roar released but coming at us full speed. "RUN!" I shouted before grabbing Yas and Brooks' hand and ran towards the forest to hide while Ben, Kenji, and Darius ran towards the car to cover. Us three then dashed to the car while it was in front of us. "This is trash! This is trash!" Ben repeated. Luckily for us the dinosaur didn't stop to try eat us alive.