Episode 3

Y/n P.O.V

"We thought itd be fun. We thought wed be safe, but we didn't realize the horror waiting for us on the island. Claws teeth screaming So much screaming" Darius told "How much screaming" Ben asked. "Shh! He's getting to the good part" Kenji whispered/yelled.

"The T. rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide" Darius continued. *Click* Soon the story came to an end. Confusion could be heard beyond them. "For the vlog. Keep telling your little story." Brooklyn told him. Soon he put his hood back on. "Oh, here we go." Kenji exclaimed, getting excited. I mumbled under my breath "I highly doubt that this story will get finished."

"The T. rex sta--" Darius tried to continue "Dang!" Brooklyn interrupted again. "Ugh!" Kenji was definitely getting tired of Brooklyn interrupting Darius. "Out of space. Wait. I'm sorry, hold on. I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest, you know?" She then showed Sammy. It was obvious that she liked it. Maybe "I should start over." Darius told us. "NO!" Ben shouted. "In fact, you can just stop." "Dude, chill. Hes not even telling the story right now. And how is your grip this strong." Kenji exclaimed. "So, the T.rex stalked--"

Then Sammy interrupted, "Shouldn't we call Yasmina over? I bet shed love this story." I could tell Darius was starting to give up on telling the story. "Mabey she wants to be by herself." Brooklyn told her. "I don't understand." Sammy told the rest of the group. "You know how sometimes people just be left alone?" Kenji said referring to Ben that was still holding on I've noticed it's always the skinny one you have a really strong grip I thought

Then after that line Sammy started to laugh "Kenji you're hilarious. I think she's just shy and doesn't know how to make camp friends." She told us. 'She knows that people like to not be bothered sometimes, right?' I thought 'because I know if I had people around me 24/7 I would die.' Then there were sounds of thunder crashing down on us. 'Nope I ain't getting wet for these people' I walked over to Brooklyn and grabbed her arm and started to walk inside with her surprisingly with no complaints and the others followed. With it starting to pour down rain.

When we got inside I let go of Brooklyn and went to the girls bunk.

Brooklyns P.O.V

As soon as Y/n let go of my arm the warmth of her hand went away I kinda missed it. Then Kenji started to ask to borrow my phone and kept bothering me "Just dont touch my phone, okay. That sounds good." Then Kenji wanted to play a game so all of us minus Sammy, Yas, and y/n.

Time skip to the afternoon brought by the lovely rain.

A ton of happy words were spread when we got there. "Umm Theres only 3 gyrospheres." Ben commented. "Theres 7 of us. Then a vehicle pulled up. "Roxie, here's the motorcycle." The man in the car said as his helper in the passenger seat got it out. "Thanks." Roxie said. "Because this motorcycle is y/n" Answering Ben's question. "But don't you have to be 16 to actually have a license" Ben questioned again. This time y/n answered "because the island has different rules than most places." Ben didn't question further.

"Saddle up, dudes and dudettes. Were going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a dino drive!" Dave said. "And just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?" Ben worried. Dave looked at Roxie. "Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so were like, 99% sure they're cool." Roxie replied. I heard snickering. I looked over and saw it was y/n I stared she then turned her head to look at me. I turned away from her as fast as I could then heard more snickering.

Roxie then started to explain stuff Which I wasn't driving so I didn't pay attention and played on my phone. For the time being. That's what I was doing before I heard Roxie say that Kenji was riding with Ben. I was dying laughing in my head. I turned into a ghost when I heard Roxie say "Live it up, tough guy." If y/n was over here she would laugh out loud. So for now I'm just gonna wait.