𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Aureolous man," Thelonius greeted as he entered my office.

"Aureolous bro," Soren Bardulf followed.

I give them one short glance as they seated on the sofa relaxingly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

Tumawa ito. "Come on man, Is that how you greet your best friend?" He said touching his chest.

I signed the papers in my table, Flipping them and reading them one by one, these are the reports of my company in the past few days.

Thelonius placed his hand on the papers i am working, I took off my glasses before looking at him.

"What do you need?"

A sly smirk form in his lips."Bro, Bar tayo. Let's hang out." Pag aaya n'ya.

"No. I'm busy." I replied shortly.

He groaned. "Thelonius bro, Help me."

"Told you he won't go, You still insisted." Thelonius replied shaking his head.

"Ahh, Napakasakit magkaroon ng mga gwapong batong friends!" He screamed.

Hinawakan nito ang mga kamay ko.

"Bro, You know you can just tell us if may sakit ka kaya ayaw mo sa mga babae, Sabihin mo lang tangap ka pa rin naman namin." With that he pat his chest.

I closed my eyes tightly. "Get out."

"Chill bro, Chill." He said surrending himself while laughing.

"Hindi ka talaga sasama bro? Nandoon crush mo sheyt." Inayos nito ang buhok n'ya.

"What do you mean?"

"Si Yaretzi? Diba crush mo 'yon?" Soren asked teasingly.

"Don't say nonsense."

"Bahala ka bro, Basta bar mamaya, Punta ka na lang if gusto mong makita ang 'yong binibini, Sheyt." Saad n'ya at saka nag mamadaling umalis.

Thelonius shake his head while clicking his tongue. He stood up and walked in my front table.

"Are you coming?"

I looked at him. "Is she coming?" I asked in low voice just enough for us to hear.

He nodded. "Summer will be there, She'll come that's for sure. For all I know, Yaretzi is a bar type girl." He replied.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Summer will be there, are you okay with that?"

"I've gotten used to it, She always make scene whenever she see me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why don't you just explain it to her, you're both making it hard." I shake my head.

"Easy to say hard to be done." He said and chuckled.

That night I come with them, I'm a bit late because of my meeting but I still manage to come. I entered the bar loud noises and screams of people who's enjoying the night and different smoke scattered in the area.

Nakita ko agad sila sa may gilid, lumapit ako sa kanila, nagangat ng tingin sa'kin si Soren.

"Man your so hot today sheyt."

"You're." Ichirō Abraxas corrected, he's holding a book reading it.

"Here." Yehudi Sahil said as he give me a glass of whiskey.

"Ey, you came." Delrico Khaos said with three womens touching his body flirtedly.

"Syempre nandito ang kanyang binibini Sheyt." Soren barged.