𝐁𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄

To all of my lovely Soturis, This is Ladyashiana10 bidding her goodbye, This is the last part of NS#2ATD, I hope you've enjoyed reading this book, and learned some lessons from it, remember that not all betrayals are intended to hurt you, sometimes it may appear a betrayal of other, when it's in fact a betrayal of self, Learn from mistakes and grow and grow until you don't need anyone again, this is the second installation of NOBLE SERIES, we still have a long battle to go. See you in the next installations!

_______

With every moments with her I endured it, I finally made my way to her heart, I courted her, this time no jokes no avenge, my intentions and feelings for her is all true.

"Liebelle will kill her, you need to broke up with her." My dad said when we had a conversation.

"I will try my best to protect her at all cost dad." I said.

"You're my son, I also don't want to meddle with your happiness, but can you watch her die because of your love?"

That question made me stop.

Liebelle was my ex, my obsessive ex. My two weeks trip to another country was because I visited Yaretzi's father and mother, I found out something and I want to clear it up.

"That's true,  Yaretzi will fight with their descendant one day. That was a contract we signed, Twenty four years ago in exchange of their safety."

My world stopped, so it's not only Liebelle who will try to harm her, there's also a feud between the two family.

"Thank you, sir, ma'am." I said and bowed at them.

"Please keep this a secret, we don't want Yaretzi to know this." The woman, Yaretzi's mother said.

I nodded my head. "Be at ease madam."

Three days later, my mother visited me in my office, her plan was to used Liebelle's assets so we can know who's the descendant of the other family maybe we can try to stopped it.

"Son, You need to use her, We need to have the informations immediately." My mother told me.

I shake my head. Liebelle is easy for me. I will do anything just to protect my woman even if I must kill all the hindrance.

"I'm already starting our plan." I replied.

"Nakuha mo na ba lahat ng kailangan natin?" Dagdag n'ya.

Napangiti ako. "Yes, She's easy for me to read I gain the files we need already, I entered their system without her knowing."

Liebelle, I need Liebelle's files so I can keep Yaretzi safe.

"Very good, Son. You're not in love with her right?" My mother added, knowing I will only love Yareyzi.

A minute of pause, I shake my head.

"I don't like spoiled ladies, So, Yes. I'm not in love with her." I replied.

But if it's Yaretzi I don't mind spending millions for those things she wants.

Napatingin ako sa pinto ng may maramdaman akong nakatingin sa amin, nang mapansin kong wala ay tumayo ako para siguraduhin kung wala nga ba talagang tao sa labas.

"Sir? Lady Yaretzi was leaving the company."

I turned my gaze to my main secretary. Yaretzi is here. "Yaretzi? Where is she?"

Nanlaki ang mata ng babae. "Tumatakbo na po s'ya palabas." Sagot n'ya.

Hindi na ako sumagot at mabilis na tumakbo pababa, hagdan na rin ang ginamit ko maabutan ko lamang s'ya. Nakita ko ang mga guards ng kumpanya na nakakalat sa paligid.