0.1

Isabelle's POV

I woke up rather excited because today's the day that me and my best friend,Karen are going to L.A. for Coachella!!!

I texted her to show my excitement:

To Karen👯:
Today's the day!

From Karen👯:
I know! Pick you up in 30?

To Karen👯:
Sure😊

From Karen👯:
See you👍

I left her message unanswered and proceeded to pick my outfit...

I settled with a pair of jeans and a plain white tee with the solar system on it (picture).I turned on the shower and went in making the hot water touch my skin..

I reached for my watermelon scented shampoo and put it on my hair.After my shower i stepped out,dried my hair and put on my outfit.

After that being done I proceeded with makeup.I put on some foundation,mascara,and lipgloss,Im keeping it light because it'll just smudge on the plane.

When i was done i had 5 minutes left before Karen is (supposedly) expected to pick me up.

I headed downstairs, grabbed my black flats.I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple for breakfast,while eating my apple i sat down on the couch and scrolled through Twitter,since i had time i sent out a tweet

@IsabelleRichards
Ready for L.A. Even if its 5 in the morning
Good bye Canada🍁
for now...

Our flight was at 8 so we had a lot of time left before we board

You see my dad is paying for our stay in our hotel for 10 days and since Coachella is just 3 days the remaining 7 days is for going around and exploring L.A.(11 days counting the flight from Canada to L.A. But 10 full days in L.A.)

Karen (surprisingly) arrived exactly at the time she said...

I grabbed my luggage upstairs and said my goodbyes to my parents who popped out of nowhere.

My dad helped me put my luggage at the trunk of Karens car after that being done he gave me a goodbye kiss and i walked to the passengers seat and went in.

We set off to the airport...

________________________________
HELLO!
-
FUCKING HELL I DELETED THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER ONE IM SO STUPID BUT IF EVER I CHANGED THINGS JUST FOLLOW THIS ONE.
-
CAMERON IS JUST 1/11(boyzz) bæs not including Mahogany but shes still bæ
Vote&Comment