0.9

ISABELLE'S POV

When we finally reached our destination A.K.A Coachella.Karen and I literally SCREAMED!! We were just so excited,happy,ecstatic,whatever synonym the words I said has.

"Someone's Excited😏"Cam said making (my way downtown😂)his way to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders while we wait for #Kash A.K.A Karen and Nash.

"HELL YEAH!"I answered Cam.

When Nash and Karen were finally done talking to the driver I told Nash and Karen their ship name

"GUYS"I said excitedly"I FINALLY KNOW YOUR SHIP NAME!!"I continued with jazz hands.
"What?"Nash and Karen said in unison,resulting both of them giggling,God,these 2 are whipped and they don't even know it.
"KASH!!!"I shouted.
"But thats mine and Nash's ship name?"Cam said faking a pouty face.
"Wait,so you spell Cameron with a k?"I said,dumbfounded.

3 of them were laughing at me.what was their problem?

"YOU STUPID!CAMERON IS WITH A C AND OUR SHIP NAME IS #CASH LIKE MONEY!!"Nash said laughing,forming tears under his eyes,wiping them off.

"But,I like the ship name #KASH."my dear bff,Karen said.Saving me from embarrassment.One of the reasons I love her :-).

"Come on guys,lets head inside!,We promised both of these girls THE BEST COACHELLA EXPERIENCE EVERRRR!!"Cam shouted,making everyone laugh.

---

When we entered the festival grounds,I was in awe it was so beautiful.

All the stands,structures of art,the butterfly,caterpillar etc.

And the food stands GAWD,I can feel my mouth water,

AND GOD THE PEOPLE!,THE OUTFITS,THEIR VIBE.Im so happy I finally went here.

"Yo!Isabelle,are you going to stare the whole day or experience it?"Cam said gesturing to me to hold his hand.I took his hand and answered him:

"Experience it,with you."

CAMERON'S POV

"Experience it,with you."

When she said that,she kissed me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the cheek.

(hahahaha,you guys thought they would finally kiss😂)

When I felt her lips on my skin it felt like my skin sparked up to life,which made me ending hp smiling like a doof.

But,that moment sadly ended when I saw Nash,Karen,and the other guys,walking towards us.

Okay then...

"Cam,I forgot that we were suppose to meet with the guys:/but Karen,Isabelle,these are mine and cam's friends:Jack G,Jack J,Sam,Nate,Matt,Aaron,Jacob,and Mahogany."Nash said

Great...

"Hey..."Karen said shyly. While Isabelle on the other hand...

"SUP!Are you guys ready to turn up?!?!?!"She said shouting putting her hands up in the air.

When she said that I heard Gilinsky whispering to Johnson "I like her already."he said chuckling.

Which made me tense up and Isabelle saw me and asked "Are you okay?you look tense:/"grabbing my hand,which made me instantly relax.

"Yeah,Im fine,don't worry about it☺️."I answered assuringly .

I put my arm around her waist as we look for a place to sit down in,of course with the other guys...

__________________________________
JACK AND ISABELLE HUH?😏
I CHOSE TO GIVE A SET OF QUESTION EACH OR MOST OF TGE CHAPTERS:SO GO ANSWER THEM,I GAVE MY ANSWERS TOO!
1:twitter user
2:insta user
3:fave color/s
4:did you try the charlie charlie challenge?
5:pandas or polarbears?

MY ANSWERS:
1:•@finessegrier_
•@takemeoutdallas
•@neutraladelaine
2:@macdc
3:mint green,light cold,and rose gold
4:no,that shits crazy
5:PANDAS 🐼

THANKS GUYS VOTE & COMMENT!!!!