0.4

Cameron's POV

Nash and I thought to make friends with the room across us cause' we were bored AF.We knocked on the door and a girl around our age opened the door.

"Hello?" She said looking at us with a questioning look

"Hi"Nash answered just staring at the girl in awe,someone is gettin' some 😏

"May I help you?" She asked staring back at Nash

"We are the people from the room next door and we just wanted to make friends with you :)" i said breaking the awkwardness

"And by any chance are you going to Coachella?" Nash asked finally breaking away from his trance.

"Yes,I am going to Coachella and I do have a name.Its Karen."she said while reaching out and shaking Nash's hand and moving to mine.

"Karen,what a beautiful name." Nash said,God,he is too cheesy

Karen just giggled,Since it felt so awkward I asked her If she was alone and she answered that she had a friend with her but she's taking a nap,thank god,cause' its getting hella awkward here.

Karen and Nash were making small talk while I would shoot in comments here and there...

Until I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with her long brown hair with blonde tips and her tan skin,she was perfection.

She was staring at me,the feelings mutual😏.

Karen ended up snapping her fingers in front of her (hot) friend

"Earth to Isabelle!come on,greet our new found friends...."
Isabelle,
Isabelle,
Isabelle,
Isabelle,I cant get it out of my head
"Hi." She said bringing me out id my Nash introduced himself,well,I mean introduced him and I

"hi I'm Nash and this is my friend Cameron." Pointing to me,Ijust smiled then said "We came here because we are the room across you guys and we learned from Karen that you guys are going to Coachella so we were guessing to make friends with you guys and we can go to Coachella together."

"Sure." She answered.

"Are you guys from here?"Nash asks,this was the MOST awkward conversation EVER.

Karen answers saying "no,we're here for Coachella,we're from Canada."

"You came all the way from Canada to just go to Coachella?"I asked

"Yes" Isabelle answered.

__________________________________

THANK YOU FOR THE 300 reads AND 16 votes!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS
VOTE COMMENT
IDK
*not edited*
This chap was just pretty much the same thing but cams POV