1.1

I woke up at 7 so I can get a headstart of the day.I got out of bed and jumped into the shower using my favorite body wash A.K.A dirty by Lush.

After my shower I dried up and change into a plain white v-neck and boyfriend jeans.I put it on and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I did my make up and kept it simple foundation,eye liner,and matte maroon lipstick.I was very satisfied with my look.

When I looked at the time and it was 7:30 so I slipped on my Valentino heels and rushed down to the lobby not bothering to tell Karen that I left.
When I reached the Lobby I was greeted by Cam on one of the chairs making his back face me.I had a brilliant plan to scare him,so I walked slowly to him and put my hands out to scare him but before I did that Cam grabbed me and scared me instead.

"HOLY LORD JESUS!!!"I screamed falling when both strong hands caught me,looking up I saw it was Cam so I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful."he said picking me up & making me blush a slight pink tint.

"You don't look bad yourself."I said looking at his outfit: Black pants,Plain white tee,and a Maroon snapback.

"Shall we go?"he said and I answered with a sure so we went to his Black jeep and sped off.

"Which Diner are we going to?"I asked
"Tom's Diner.Its pretty much 10 minutes away not that far."he said reassuringly.

He was right we didn't take that long and parked in front of the entrance.getting out of the car we were greeted with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and pancakes.I can feel my mouth watering already.We were seated and was greeted by a woman which I think has been working here for some time.

"Hello love birds what can I get you in this fine Morning?"She said cheerfully
"Um,we're not in a relationship."I said
"Oh,but you should be."She said which made Cam and I blush.

Cam broke the awkwardness by telling our orders.

"We'll get 2 texas toast and hashbrown combo."he said

"Okay dearies! Ill come back with your orders."she said."Thank you!"I said

"So cute."the waitress said walking away from our booth.

Cam and I made small talk while waiting for the food we instantly dug in and ate in comfortable silence because lets face it,it's FOOD!

After us eating the bill came and I insisted that I pay for my share and ended up winning.

"Fine!"Cam said getting annoyed,"but I'm buying you something from the mall."He said sounding like he won.

I just let out an exasperated sigh and we headed out to the mall....

__________________________________

Hai guys!

Its been so longg

But hey I updated and we reached 3k READS HAHSJSNZUXBZHZBZUZJNSH PLUS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND MORE COMMENTS!!!!
Lets keep it going!

VOTE COMMENT 👍🏼