March 22nd, 2020

The Next Morning with Jay & Erin:
Jay's POV: As I laid down in bed with Erin shortly after waking up with her gorgeous, naked body on my chest...I couldn't help but smile considering I remembered everything that happened from last night. How I made love to her, gave her uninterrupted pleasure after a nice date night and just enjoyed a bunch of private time with the woman of my dreams. Oh, and we agreed that we would start trying for a family. This was everything I have every wanted in life with Erin...and now we might be getting pregnant with our first child. And that is exactly what I was thinking about right now. Would they look more like me? Would they look like Erin? Would it be a baby boy? Or would we have a girl? Would they grow up to be a cop like us? Intelligence division? God, all these things are just making my mind run wild. All the possibilities that there can be when it comes to kids. I wonder if this is how Matt is feeling right now wondering about his kid.

Kissing Erin's forehead as she started to wake up, I smiled at her. "Hi beautiful." Erin groaned when I said that because we stayed up pretty late having a bunch of fun in bed. However, it didn't take her long for her to start kissing my neck again because she loved it when we were this intimate with each other. "God, you are such a turn on...you know that right?" I laughed and sighed when she said that before moving to rub her back. "You enjoy last night?" Erin nodded when I asked her that and just smiled at me. "I loved last night. And honestly, I am ready to have a baby. I want it so bad now." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Moving to push her chin up, I smiled as I bent down and then went to kiss her softly. "Good, because I am ready to have a baby too." Erin smiled and just agreed with me when I said that, kissing my chest. "Promise me that if we get pregnant we try and work from home?" I nodded and agreed.

"Hey, of course we will. Erin, that isn't even something you have to worry about okay? If you are pregnant with our child, then we are going to be very safe. I am not going to let you catch this while you are pregnant." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that before just going to rub my chest. "Sorry for being scared of this. I shouldn't be because I already know that we are going to be great parents." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "We could always get a dog first to try and prepare us." Erin laughed when I said that and just smiled at me. "A little dog right? One that we can keep when our kid is born." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I'm kidding okay. Right now, I just want it to be us okay?" Erin nodded when I said that. "I love that idea. Just me and the father of my child-to-be." I smiled at the thought of that.

"I like the sound of that. Child-to-be." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "We can stay here for a while though. No need to move." I nodded when she said that before going to kiss the side of her head. "You talking about here in bed or the apartment?" Erin smiled when I asked her that, feeling me scratch her arm. "Both I guess. I know originally I said that I wasn't sure as to whether we could do kids here but...I think we could. I think we can raise them here for a while during the pandemic." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that, just scratching her arm as we held each other close. God, now this is the life...me and my gorgeous wife laying down in bed together after waking up with nothing but the covers on top of us. That's when I saw my phone flashing. I was going to ignore it but...call it a calling but, I just had to grab it.

"Sorry babe, I need to just check what is with my phone flashing." Erin then went to stop me. "No, you don't. You are naked in bed with me." I sighed when she said that. "Erin, I can't explain it but...." Erin just looked at me. "You have this feeling that the reason your phone is flashing is because..." I sighed and looked at her before nodding. "Erin, I have a feeling it's the Illinois National Guard." Erin nodded when I said that and just let me grab my phone while staying on my chest. Going to grab it, I saw it was an e-mail from the national guard and decided to grab my iPad instead. "Here, I need to sit up a bit. I read better when I am sitting up." Erin nodded when I said that, watching as I grabbed my iPad. Letting me move, I went to set up my pillow.

Once my pillow was in a position where I could sit up properly, I went to look at her and invited her back into my arms. Laying down on my chest, Erin smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. Meanwhile, I went to tug the covers up on top of us (only up to her waist) before going to rub my back and open my iPad. Going to open my e-mail, I went to go see what it was when I saw it was an e-mail from the National Guard. Going to open it, I just went to read it a bit and sighed. "Exactly what I expected to happen." Erin then went to kiss my chest softly as I went to rub her naked back with my wedding band on her spine. Going to kiss her head, I just sighed. "I report tomorrow to McCormick Place to help set up the field hospital. I am so sorry Erin."

Erin shook her head. "Don't be sorry okay Jay? This is your job and you have no idea how incredibly proud of you I am. For you to volunteer to do this is very attractive." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that before turning my head and going to kiss her softly. "Do you mind going to make us some breakfast? I have to call Hank and tell him that I am not going to be working this week." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Of course Jay. Tell him I said hi?" I nodded and smiled when she said that. "Hey, you do know that I love you right and that if I could say no...." Erin just smiled when I said that. "Hey, of course I know that Jay." I smiled and just agreed with her when she said that before kissing me quickly.

"Can you pass me my boxers?" Erin nodded when I said that and then went to go grab her underwear as well as my boxers...walking around the room naked. I just shook my head when she did that. "God, you are such a tease." Erin laughed when I said that before coming to give me my boxers. She then went to put her underwear and bra on before leaning over me and going to kiss me softly. "I love you and I loved last night. Now call Hank and tell him that you are off this week to work on the hospital. We can take our wedding week off next week. I will just work from home until you are done since you are exposed." I nodded and agreed with her. "Good idea."

Getting up out of bed, I smiled as I went to go put my dirty boxers on while looking at her. "We can take a shower together after okay?" Erin nodded and smiled when I said that. "Yes, yes we can. Now please, just call him so that we can be done with him for now." I nodded and agreed with Erin when she said that. "Hey, come here first." Finishing up with my boxers, I then went to walk over to her and just smiled because I wanted her to remember that I love her.

" Finishing up with my boxers, I then went to walk over to her and just smiled because I wanted her to remember that I love her

Once I was standing in front of her, I smiled as I went to grab her hands. "Hey, you know that I am madly in love with you right? And if I could say no..." Erin just nodded when I said that before going to wrap her arms around me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I sighed and then went to kiss her forehead softly. "Listen, I am going to try and delay our vacation. I am just glad we are married okay? I promise to try and be here as often as I can." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled at me. Leaning back, she looked at me and just smiled as she kissed me softly. "I love you Jay and I know that you love me. Please take a breath and go call Hank. I will see you after okay?" I nodded and agreed with her, giving her one last kiss before going to slap her butt as she walked away. "JAY!" I smirked and just looked at her before going to get in bed to call Hank.