Chapter thirteen

🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝The two stood up side by side, judging each other

🅣🅗🅘🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝
The two stood up side by side, judging each other.
"What?" She asks

"How am I supposed to win when my partner is you?" He asks,acting as if it was the worst thing in the world

"Who said you are going to win?" She fires back.

Jungwon liked the competitiveness she had, it reminded him of himself.

"Yang Jungwon and Jung Saeri will be preparing a dance performance"Miseo announces as the two nod

"Its a pair dance and my good friend, Kim Soojin and Park Hyunwoo will be mentoring you guys" Miseo says.

The two spent the time looking at the dance video and practising. They had picked up the dance in a short amount of time which was impressive. They had mastered the easy steps but there were parts in the choreography which required more than just personal effort.

Kim Soojin and Park Hyunwoo, who would be teaching them came and taught them the basics of the pair choreography. The improvement could be seen but it was obvious that some parts lacked.

It was the second day of their practice and the two were following what their mentors had directed.
"You guys seem to be picking the dance steps pretty nicely"Hyunwoo compliments and they bow to thank him

"We will be coming after two days to monitor your dance again. Practice well" Soojin informs as the duo walks outside.

They both let out a  breath of exhaustion and directly go to drink some water. After fifteen minutes or so Jungwon suddenly stands up

"Where are you going?" She asks
"I'm done for today " He tries to walk outside.

"Seriously?" Saeri asks and he lets out a frustrated yes.

Now knowing what to do she takes a hold of his wrist before he can walk anymore further.

"Leave my hand" He demands
"No. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks

"Dont make things harder than it actually is" He blurts out making the girl confused.

The boy was surprised by what he said too. He himself didn't know what words were coming out of his mouth and what it meant.

"What things?" She confronts him

Not knowing what to say,he turns around and come face to face .
"I dont know,it seems like you hate working with me so it's better if we spend less time together"
Hearing that she slowly let's go of his hands .

He tries to walk away again,but Saeri finally gathers her courage,

"I dont hate working with you"She says which makes him stop his tracks

"Le-lets just do it together by giving both of our efforts. And I somewhat like working with you"

A smile was formed in his lips as if he was waiting to hear that. Ignoring the rapid beating of his heart,he turned around trying to hide his smile.

"Are you sure ?" He asks and she nods
"100 percent "