Chapter twenty

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨The next day the students were led to different rooms

🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨
The next day the students were led to different rooms. It was a game of escape room . The students were expected to come out in an hour and the ones who don't,get eliminated.

As everyone knew,Jungwon was Probably the smartest one out there. As expected,he escaped first. Already 45 minutes had passed and there was no sigh of the girl coming out.

"Come on Saeri,where are you?" He mumbled.

Soon the VIPs,which included celebrities, speakers,the principals of various schools and more arrived.
Upon the arrival the VIP's sat down observing the place.

Jungwon's school's principal also sat around looking for him and was quiet stunned to find him outside.
"Isn't he Yang Jungwon?" The other principal asks
"Yes,that's my son" He replies.

Jungwon hadn't noticed that his principal, also his so called 'dad' had arrived. Anxious, he starts to fiddle his fingers.

His dad was paying too much attention to him.
"Why is he acting like that?" He thought

His question was soon answered when the girl walked outside her room. Jungwon's face instantly brightened looking at the tired girl .
The girl walked towards the counter handing in her keys as she sighed and Jungwon pat her back,proud of her.

"Thought you almost lost ,princess " He smiled,
"First of all,don't call me that.
Second,I am not going to lose Won" Her response just made him chuckle more.

The father looked horrified to see his son like that. What he had feared happened. He maintained calm until the very end.
"Your son has been doing so good till now. No wonder he is your son. You must be very proud" One of the fellow celebrities say

"Yea,somewhat" He clears his throat not wanting to show the dissapointment hidden inside him.

The round was over and to Saeri's surprise,only 10 participants remained.
From her group only her and Ahyeon managed to come this far.

Apparently Jungwon's friends all decided to not continue since they were 'bored'.

"Come on,it isn't possible that Jake hyung and Jay hyung lost as well"Jungwon complained
They all laughed at Jungwon.
"We didn't want to join this competition anyway Jungwon. We just did it for your sake"Heeseung says and Jungwon lowers his head

"But still tho, it's unfair yall decided to quit without telling me" The rest of the guys just nod and pat the younger guy.

"Saeri!!"Her principal shouts gaining her attention.
"Yes ma'am?" She replies,happy to see her.
"I know you would make it this far. I am so proud of you"
"Thank you ,hehe" She says replying to the compliment.

On the other hand the tension between Jungwon and his father was rising.
"So? Do you have something to tell me?" He asks

"Keep your attitude down, it is your father you are talking to"

Jungwon scoffs ,
"Seriously? You meet me like what? Two times in three months and all you have to say is this? "

"Then what am I supposed to say? Oh congratulations for coming second in part2 ? No one comes second in this household"

Jungwon was left stunned,but he had expected this though. He was never enough for his father.

"Of course,like always I am the disappointment." Jungwon replies bitterly,glaring at his dad with tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Listen Jungwon , all I want you to do is win. That too,the first place. If you dont"He threatens

"If I don't then what? You can take nothing from me dad" He talks back.

His father remained speechless for some time,

"This is why I hate your mother" He says making Jungwon look upto him again

"You have got her genes,you are just like her. Emotional motherfuckers. So pathetic "
His father says and Jungwon looks at him in disgust.

"You like her ,don't you? That,what was her name? Jang Saeri? I saw the way you looked at her"

"Dont touch her"Jungwon says getting protective.

"I won't, if you win the competition. But it seems like you won't, seeing how much of a emotional wreck you are"

"I. Am. Not. Emotional" Jungwon was irritated as anger filled him.

His father was pleased at the reaction,
"If you win,I am not going to bother you anymore."His dad tells him about to walk away but he stopped after taking a few steps.

"And also ,I better not see you anywhere around the girl. Atleast not till the results are announced. She is the reason you are acting like this"