Chapter eighteen

🅔🅘🅖🅗🅣🅔🅔🅝Everyone gathered in the open field waiting for the Mc to speak

🅔🅘🅖🅗🅣🅔🅔🅝
Everyone gathered in the open field waiting for the Mc to speak

"Your first task is,
Life and treasure.
You guys have to go around the forest and look for things you guys think is necessary in trips. It could be wood for fire, some kind of fruit ,  fishes if you guys are interested in fishing.

But there is a twist to it,we have hidden a bunch of gold cardsin the forest. The amount of cards you find,the higher your merit rises .

The 10 people who get the lowest scores today will be eliminated" The mc announces and everyone runs into the forest.

"I will go there then" Mina waves Saeri good bye and they walk away.

About a hour and a half passed and Saeri had already found about 26 cards. Stomping on the dried and fallen leaves she walks forward. She spots the similar looking card .

Upon reaching to it she realizes that someone else was beside her eyeing the card as well. As fast as she could she snatches the card. Turning around it was none other than Yang Jungwon

"I looked at it first,give it to me"Jungwon demands and Saeri laughs,
"You think I'm dumb or something? " She tries to walk away but Jungwon just comes towards her making her step back. She eventually bumps to a tree.
Jungwon not wasting the chance traps her between his arms

"Let me go you-dumbfuck" She tries to stay strong.
"You sure you want me to let you go?" His smirk grows big while she just kept on staring at him.

"Yes" She replies,finally.
"OK then" He backs away bit Saeri notices something was wrong.

He had took one of her cards.
"YAH!YANG JUNGWON"She shouts at the figure walking away .

She follows him again shouting his name.

He seemed like he was having to much fun hearing the girl struggle.
He turned back to watch what she was doing just to see her trip.  Fortunately for her, Jungwon held her by her waist pretty quick.

Raising both ,his eyebrows and the side of his lips ,he asks

"You really fell for me,didn't you?"

"What absurd co-" She looks up to the guy.

Fuck? She really did fall for him,
'Wow Jung Saeri what a great timing for you to realize that you have a crush on someone' She thinks

Letting go she fixes her jacket
"Whatever just keep my card" She says and walks away.

"Cute" He mutters,admiring her and the card he stole.

○○○○○○○○
The time had come. It was the results . Already 6 from the guy's side had been eliminated and 2 from the girls.
"The last two ones who are eliminated today are,
Sim Yoojeong and Lee Mina" the mc announced and the girls heart dropped.

"You guys will be however spending the night here and will be participating in the last dance. I hope for everyone's best, thank you"

The eliminated ones were either packing their bag to leave the place tomorrow or hugging everyone.
"Work heard girls! Don't loose to group A"Yoojeong says and the rest nods

"This isn't the end of our friendship,we have to meet when everyone gets out of the egg" Mina too adds which lightens the atmosphere .