Goodbyes and Surprises

The next morning....
Rebecca woke up to find herself cuddled between her two favorite boys. She smiled.

But her smile soon dropped when her head had started to pound. It was the worst headache she had ever experienced. She soon realized it as a hangover.

And then there were the flashbacks from the night before.

Flashback:
Rebecca and Steve danced for twenty minutes before taking a break. Once they did, they took a seat at the bar.

The bartender had given Rebecca several drinks throughout their time at the bar. She quickly realized men were buying her drinks.

But the beverages remained untouched. That is until Bucky waltzed over.

"Buck?", Steve asked confused.

"Hey guys. My date left so I decided to come over here with you party poo- Are those drinks? You guys are underage. We all are.", He reminded them.

"There gifts from men.", Rebecca said.

Bucky smirked.

"That's my girl. Beautiful enough to attract every man's attention and she still rejects every one of them.", He smirked.

She whispered so only the three of them could hear.

"Yeah. Well I got you two. I don't need anyone else."

Bucky nodded.

The rest was a blur. That is until the second flashback started.

The trio were sitting at the bar, completely wasted by now. They were talking about the future and their lives when they came upon a sensitive topic.

"I love you both.", Steve said out of nowhere.

"We know that!", Rebecca smiled.

She stared giggling, and then hiccuping. Steve and Bucky smiled happily.

"You're so adorable.", Bucky said to her.

"No. You two are.", She said.

All of a sudden she gasps loudly.

"We should go to our place!", She said.

"Home?", Steve asked:

"No silly! Our place."

He nods.

"Yeah we should! Let's go!", Bucky said.

The other two nodded in agreement and they stumbled out of the bar into the quiet streets of Brooklyn.

It was late and many people were asleep by now.

Still, the three found their way to a special place.

It was a quiet spot, slightly hidden from view near the beach. This was also the place where they had their first date.

After arriving at their spot, they sat down and started to talk.

After a while, Rebecca excused herself to go to a nearby bathroom.

Once she was gone, Bucky turned towards Steve.

"It's time.", He said.

"Time, time? As in..", Steve trailed off.

Bucky nodded.