The End is just the Beginning

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
Steve is now on the ship. He walks around quietly, as to not alert Schmidt of his presence.

But, he sees several plane's labeled with city names: Chicago and New York. Steve assumes that whatever they are, it can't be good.

A few Hydra soldiers run on an overpass above him.

He swings from a pole, and kicks the last one down. The other turn to see him, and they pull out knives.

Steve dodges the knives and the attackers. He even pins one of them down and kicks another off the over pass completely.

But the last one, flees. So, Steve throws the man's knife he has contained at the fleeing guard. The knife lodges itself between the man's shoulder blades as Steve fights the agent he had pinned down.

The agent runs off towards the planes, and Steve attempts to stop it from going off. He is messing with the controls and the plane is going up and down with the man on the back.

But he accidentally opens a hatch underneath it and the plane falls down, the man hangs onto the roof with one hand, but falls shortly after.

Two more guards have tried to corner Steve but he knocks them out easily.

He even throws one of them out the still open hatch.

Then, the hatch underneath the New York plane opens.

Steve jumps onto the plane, and tries to use his shield to break the glass roof.

He is stopped by an agent jumping on top of him, and his shield falls from his hand. The agent in the plane takes off after the hatch opens.

Steve and the other agent are still on the top of the plane as it descends.

They are still fighting, but the agent inside of the plane sees them. He tries to make them fall off, but Steve hangs on tightly. Steve eventually breaks into the plane and pulls the escape hatch causing the agent to fly off into the sky. He jumps into the seat and flys the plane back to the ship.

Suddenly, ray's shoot from the ship towards Steve. He narrowly avoids being hit, several times.

One clips the fin on the top of the plane he is flying.

But Steve comes back around the rear of the ship and he flys through a small hole inside the ship. He destroys part of it when he flys in.

He gets out of the plane and retrieves his shield before finding the room where Schmidt is flying the ship. He quietly makes his wet to where he assumes he is sitting, but Schmidt is actually behind him.

Steve turns around to block the blast Schmidt sends, just in time.

"You don't give up, do you?", Schmidt asks.

"Nope!", Steve exclaims before running at him.

He blocks several more blast with his shield before disarming Schmidt. They are now fighting with only punches.

But Schmidt gets the upper hand and knocks Steve to the ground, where he lands several hits on the man.

But Steve catches his leg, and stands up pushing his back into a wall. Schmidt fights back though, and knocks them both back onto the ground.

Steve now has the upper hand, he hits Schmidt across the face with his shield before discarding it and picking Schmidt up by his shirt instead.

He gets him in a chokehold, and they wrestle some more.

Steve grabs his shield again, but Schmidt takes it from him.

Steve throws Schmidt into the controls, ruining them. He falls down as the ship barrels towards the ground below.