Alien Threats

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Previously on: Who ever said three's company?
____________________________________
Steve runs into the busy streets of New York, narrowly avoiding being hit by a taxi.

He runs until he finds himself in Times Square.

He looks around in awe of what he is seeing.

A few cars surround him.

"At ease, Soldier.", A man addresses him.

"Look, I'm sorry about that little show back there, but we thought it best to break it to you slowly."

"Break what?", Steve asks, out of breath.

"You've been asleep, Cap. For almost 70 years."

"You gonna be okay?", The man asks him.

"Yeah.Yeah, I just.. I had a double date."

"I don't know about double, but I can give you a date!", Steve turns to see a woman walking towards him.

"Becca?", He asks.
____________________________________
"Hey Baby.", Rebecca smiles.

She runs over to him and hugs him tightly.

Steve is in shock but he hugs her back, nonetheless.

"I thought you were dead.", He whispers into her hair. She pulls away from him before responding.

"I thought you were smaller.", She smirks.

"And I'm getting deja vu. God I missed you.", He smiles before hugging her again.

"Woah!", She exclaims before hugging him.

"H-how are you alive?", He asks after letting her go.

"That's a long story. But I'll give you the basics. When we fell, Bucky protected me. He took the brunt of the fall whilst I only ended up with a few aches and a broken leg. Bucky. (Sighs) He landed on his arm and I was snatched away by Hydra before I could see him. I was taken to their base and experimented on for a while. When I wasn't their guinea pig, I was in what they called Cyrofreeze. To preserve me. Three days ago, SHIELD raided the base and saved me.", She explains despite the tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I'll be okay. I'm here now.", Steve says quietly.

She nods.

"I hate to interrupt your moment lovebirds, but we've got things to do and little time to do them.", Fury says.

Steve takes Rebecca's hand and walks with her. He leans down to her ear while their walking.

"I'm never leaving you again."

She smiles as she leans her head against his arm.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
A few weeks later
Steve is in a gym, punching a punching bag. Rebecca is on the other side of the room, practicing her fighting techniques on a dummy.

As the memories of war and his life in the fourties race through his head, Steve punches the bag as hard as he can. Without realizing his own strength, he punches the bag of the chain and ripping it.