Catching Loki

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Meanwhile, in Germany...
Clint shoots the guards with arrows so they can gain access to the building.

Inside the building, Loki is dressed up witb his spear now acting as a cane.

He walks down the hallways while a curator speaks in German.

He makes his way down the large staircase and ready's his cane before he knocks out a guard with it.

The crowd of people sees this and gasps loudly before Loki runs forward and grabs the curator. He pushes the man onto a large piece of art in the shape of a bull.

He grabs a device from his suit pocket before placing it over the man's eye.

People gasp again as he does this and the curator shakes from the machine.

Loki smirks at the fear people have of him.

Meanwhile, outside Clint has an identical device that he puts onto the retinal scanner. The scanner picks up the retinal scan retrieve form the curator.

Clint and the other gain access as Loki walks away from the man and outside towards the terrified crowd. His appearance changes into Asguardian armor as he walks and his cane changes back into its spear like shape once again.

He shoots a blast of energy as a police car racing towards him. The crowd is still trying to run away when Loki makes several illusions of himself to deter them from escaping.

"Kneel before me.", He commands them.

"I said... KNEEL!", He exclaims.

The crowd does as he says.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?", He says as he walks through the crowd of kneeling people.

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation."

The people refuse to meet his eye, terrified of what he would do to them if they looked at him.

"The bright lure or freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled."

"I'm the end, you will always kneel.", He smiles evilly, now fully amongst the kneeling crowd.

But one man, an elderly man, stands up.

"Not to men like you.", He says.

"There are no men like me.", Loki laughs.

"There are always men like you."

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example.", Loki aims a blast at the man and fires but Steve lands in front of the man shielding him from the blast.

Loki falls to the ground from the kickback as Steve walks towards him.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

Loki looks at Steve and smirks as he stands up again.

"The soldier. The man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time.", Steve says right as Natasha flies in with a Shield quinjet.

Rebecca is in the back, and when they stop moving she jumps out the back. She uses her powers to safely land on the ground.

Steve turns to see her and smiles as she walks towards where he is standing.

*Rebecca's Suit* Her powers are a dark blue color