WonNako (I'm sorry, and I miss you)

“quick question,” nako says, looking at her same age friends who are busy with their own things, with hitomi the only one kind enough to raise her head and answer with a hum. “why do we need to study here in my cramped house when we can study at you guys' huge ass mansions?" she asked, now eyeing the other three girls who suddenly stopped writing.

“i forgot the keys, and my mom is overworking, she'll be home at 12, so I don't really have a way to enter.” minju confessed, smiling sheepishly.

“how 'bout hitomi?”

“dad, visitors.” the bread-lover curtly answers, not bothering to explain since she knows her friend already understand what she meant.

“yur—”

“nope, mom have friends coming over and Hell, i'd rather do tons of homework than getting my my tongue tied up 'cause of talkin' to those foreigners.”

nako can only sigh as an answer. “you guys sure are the living epitome of useless rich people's huh.” she comments, shaking her head when her friends only shrug.

“wonyoung's family is currently on a business meeting with my parents by the way,” minju suddenly says, eyeing nako. “have she told you?”

the small girl only shakes her head, tight-lipped as she smiled forcefully. “we actually haven't been talking for the past days, and,” nako's eyes suddenly got so interested in the essay she's writing. “we kind of fought.” she ends her words with a sigh, landing her forehead at the circular table she and her other three friends are occupying.

her friends suddenly got silent. mainly yuri who got surprised of the sudden shift in the atmosphere. “fought about what?” Hitomi asked, being the only one brave enough.

“you know that guy who keeps on hitting on her?” nako asked, now raising her head to display her sad orbs to her friends.

“oh,” yuri answers. “that one guy who doesn't know how to give up?”

nako nods in affirmation, slightly glancing at her other two friends who only eyed her with a curious look. “i heard him planning about stealing wonyoung from me, uh, by pretending to be kind to her and stuff, pretending to only befriend her... then try to tarnish my image...” nako gulps when she suddenly felt the sudden dropped of their atmosphere, she can clearly see ice and smoke auras coming from her friends. “i told wonyo about it, but it's too late, she already believe him, and said that he doesn't plan on anything because he's to kind and stuff.”

hitomi releases a breath of annoyance, obviously trying to stop herself from standing and hunting that guy and kick him in the balls. “since when have you two been fighting?” she asked instead, eyeing her friend.

“only three days ago, i've been trying to text her, but she won't seen them, and before you say anything, yes, i did call her, not twice nor thrice, but more than ten times each day.”

“i'll try to talk to her if ever they'll visit our house again,” offers minju, smiling softly. “don't worry, wonyo loves you too much to replace you that easily.” she consoles.

“don't overthink too much nako-chan, we'll help you.” yuri says, patting her friends back.

“do you want me to talk to the guy?”

”hitomi, we don't want you on jail, no one is gonna stop minju and yuri fight again if ever.”

“i'll just kick him though?”

“hii-chan.”

“just one kick? please?”

“tomi, don't.”