KangBi ft. Iz*one

Hyewon silently wonders how Eunbi manage to control their friend whenever they would meet up.

Getting curious about the topic after witnessing Yena and Yujin's questionable dance with Yuri and Minju's usual bickering as their background music. Huh, those four really are meant to be, aren't they?

“What's with the frown?” Hyewon heard Hitomi say, the japanese ready sitting beside her, munching on a bread as always. “Didn't know you dislike Yena-unnie and Yujin's turbulent actions that much unnie.”

Hyewon chuckles, patting the bread-girls head.“Not really dislike, more like annoyed actually.”

“You're annoyed because they're giving Eunbi-unnie a lot of trouble again?” ask Hitomi, masking her taunting question with an innocent smile.

To be honest, Hyewon have no reason to reject that idea, and even if she does, she's aware Hitomi wouldn't be convinced. “Yeah, I just hope they give her a break and all.”

It's quite tiring, Hyewon knew. Taking care of 11 other girls who have different and clashing personalities. But Eunbi never showed an act of hate whenever she pampers them, she's patient, one of the million reasons as to why Hyewon fell for her.

“So that's why you aren't that active with the Master Memers...”

“Yeah.” answers the older, glancing at the girl beside her. “What about it?”

“Go and invite unnie to that restaurant near here, unnie. Or the park? Anywhere she can relax for a bit,” requests the younger, now looking at Hyewon. “Though the place probably doesn't matter, I'm certain Eunbi-unnie's happy anywhere as long as she have you as her company.”

“I'm starting to regret letting you meet Chaewon, you're becoming more and more greasy each passing year.” teased the older girl, feigning dismay by dramaticaaly clutching her heart.

“My act of concern is greasy? Excuse me unnie, but I vividly remember all your lines when you confessed to Eunbi-unnie. Those thousands then all of a sudden million, might as well say trillions don't you think?”

The two laughs happily, unaware of the preying pair of eyes watching from afar.

They're currently at a half court they found during high school, they considered it as their secret place and would meet here whenever something happened. Today being an exception, just so happens that all of them are free and so the 12 of them decided to hang-out.

“I'll take up on your offer, then.” Hyewon then stands up, Hitomi nearly jumping because of the sudden movement. “Well, I'll go and find her for now, take care of the kids, okay?”

“I'm also your kid, unnie.” Hitomi felt the need to tell her.

~°~

“Eunbi,” Hyewon calls, gathering her girlfriend's attention who's talking with Yuri and Minju about "proper ways to control your pets but in our case girlfriends"

“Wanna come walk with me for a while? I want to explore the areas like before.” she says, offering her hand.

Eunbi agrees almost immediately, nodding enthusiastically as she wave goodbye to the two girls.“Sure! It's been a while since we took a stroll..” the older thinks for a while, raising her eyebrows. “How 'bout Yena and the others, who'll look out for them?”

“Hii-chan volunteered.” that's definitely a lie, but then again it was Hitomi who requested it and so she should hold the responsibility.

“Chaeyeon raised Hii-chan so well.” comments Eunbi, now glancing where the mentioned bread-lover is, busy tending a sulky Chaewon. “So where?”