2

March 3, 1995 - 3:11 PM

Every single one of us had fear inside of us when the agents showed up and now that this had gone by, it quickly went from 10 to 1000 really fucking fast. While thankfully the sheds were big enough to fit all 13 of our engines and their crews, every engine was squished to try and make room for everyone.

Toby ended up stuck behind Murdoch, James and Thomas had room all for themselves, Oliver was in-front of Donald and Rosie, Gordon and Stanley also had room for themselves, Emily and Dean were in the far right corner of the sheds, and Percy was stuck behind Douglas.

Thankfully for the rolling stock, we managed to find Henrietta, Annie, Clarabel, and Toad. They were just in the shed next to Tidmouth Sheds to make room for the engines.

Unfortunately, there must've been many others that weren't so lucky. At the time, We had no intel on whether engines like Edward, Henry and Duck survived. It was then I realized what was going on, the virus had spread to Sodor. As I watched from the shed windows, I saw fog coming down on top of us.

Percy tried to remain optimistic while everything was going down at the moment, I want to trust him but I can't. I can't really blame him though, because if I were him I would likely try to do the same thing.

March 3, 1995 - 4:47 PM

I decided to try and get acquainted with Dean's crew, Tyler, and Rick. Tyler was a doctor in his spare time. Rick also had a daughter that currently should be safe with her mother.

The rest of the crews and I started to get hungrier and the minutes went by, yet Some of us had already prepared and had packed several food packages and supplies that would help us hold out for a few days in case this would happen.

March 3, 1995 - 11:23 PM

For some reason I can't sleep so I decided to check each engine if they were ok. Several engines including Percy also had something keeping them up.

Rosie was worried if there was any other survivors besides us. Thomas was starting to lose hope if we would make it out of this alive. Gordon said he was getting quite irritated by some crickets that had gotten inside the shed, I decided to try and cover over the crickets then burry them, Gordon said he was thankful, I'm glad things haven't gotten full on serious but I'm sure that will change sooner or later.

I found that Nolan wasn't feeling well either and he told me that he was worried if our families were ok. I felt the same thing and at this point I thought they hadn't made it out alive. I started to silently cry at the possibility as I tried to hold back the tears.

I flashed back to a moment of my life where a year after Jacob was born a factory exploded sending radiation all across the world, I remember him asking about it saying he heard about something in class.

These events are very similar to Chernobyl so making me think of my family made me feel a little better.

March 4, 1995 - 2:15 AM
It was extremely early in the morning when I got up and I wasn't feeling too good either. I had done it before yet this was a situation where I'm pretty sure it won't be the worst if I slept barely.

I saw that Percy was startled by something, he told me he had a bad dream, Thomas asked him what was in it, Percy said that he was in the middle of Knapford Station and he saw several strange figures standing in front of him several went over to him and the one in front said "See you tomorrow, Percy". Thomas and I were creeped out at what Percy had just described and tried to calm him down.

I tried to fall back asleep but I was woken up by Douglas who started to cough, several engines woke up to this, asking that what was making the noise to stop. Douglas just kept coughing and it had me thinking......oh no.....oh god....... Thankfully, one of the other drivers had a thermometer to check his temperature and it was way worse than I imagined, the thermometer read -29 degrees Celsius. Nolan and I knew he had been infected by the virus, we decided to ask his crew but we checked back there and his crew were already in the coma-like state.