6

March 6, 1995 - 11:02 PM

It's been an hour since the hybrid ran off. I'm thinking she's gone back to get help but I'm thinking the military is here and might rescue us.

Percy and Nolan are starting to lose hope that we'll make it out alive.

I'm starting to lose hope as well.

Thomas is trying to keep positivity alive, but I'm sure we won't make it back to the others.

March 6, 1995 - 11:31 PM

Oh my god, she did it.

The hybrid just came back with Edward and 5 other people from our main base including Lucas and Owen.

I was convinced that she would bring her brethren back to take us back their lair, but I guess she's on our side now.

We knew it wouldn't be safe to travel all the way back so we decided to head for a shed that was close to Killdane.

We managed to find the shed and immediately fell asleep when we got fully relaxed in the shed.

March 7, 1995 - 7:21 AM

I just woke up to the sound of rain pelting the roof with most of the others already awake.

I suddenly heard a whistle that I recognized. They hybrid woke up to the sound of the whistle in the distance and jumped on top of me.

She and I peered out of the shed and saw Rosie in the distance pulling Annie, Clarabel, and Henrietta near Elsbridge.

That was when I realized that several engines were coming to evacuate survivors to the Mainland.

Edward saw this and immediately coupled up to Thomas and Percy and took them to the nearest coal bunker and water tower.

However, that was a terrible move as we were swarmed by these weird hybrid like creatures with weapons pointed at us. We assumed that we were completely screwed and just as they ordered us to move, one of them started screaming out in pain.

It turns out that the animal was being held out by a large tentacle. The hybrid could do nothing but scream as it was eaten alive by something horrifying. We didn't manage to get a good look at it, but we saw a hint of white.

While filling up Percy, Gordon pulled up with Oliver, Molly, and Salty along with the narrow gauge engines and all the other people that we met on our journey.

We realized we couldn't stay here any longer, we had to escape the island ASAP.

March 7, 1995 - 7:56 AM

We just set off for Vicarstown, Gordon, Salty, and Oliver were up on the front with most of the workmen who would signal any danger up in the front so the rest can get away just in case. 

I was with Thomas, Percy, Edward and Molly were right behind them carrying the narrow gauge engines, several supplies and the passengers that we had rescued the day before.

We set up the hybrid as a lookout just in case the creatures would surprise us from behind along with Owen and Nolan with guns loaded and ready.

Our journey started off without trouble, until we got a call from Lucas who said they could see something up ahead. Percy rushed ahead to see what was up ahead. Once Percy and I were close enough to see what it was, it shocked us to the core. It was Rosie from this morning, but he was completely derailed, there were also 2 little tank engines trying to pull him from the ditch.

I recognized one of the tank engines as the same engine that was used for experiments in the tape from Richard. The other engine was one of the saddletanks that was scheduled to pick up survivors and take them to the Mainland.