3

"Ok guys which direction do guys wanna go first?"asked Gordon.

"Let's go right" responded Dean. The engines and their crews headed down right which would take them to Lower Tidmouth.

There wasn't much there outside the stations, but their crews went inside the stations. Inside they found several boxes of fresh fruit packaged up. Thomas decided to head back and leave half of it for the other engines and their crews.

"Back already, guys?" asked Murdoch as Thomas entered the sheds next to Emily. "No, not really, but we found some food for you guys to have that we found at Lower Tidmouth." Answered Thomas. "Why thank you Thomas." Responded Edward. "Are you doing good out there so far?" Asked Henry. "5 minutes into the mission and nothing has gone wrong." Said Thomas in response. "Ok, just checking." Said Henry as Thomas exited the sheds. "Find me brother for me will you?" Asked Donald in worry.

The group also came across several radios still inside of packaging that would surely give them an advantage.

"Dean, can you hear me? I'm just testing." Said Percy. "Ready you loud and clear, green caterpillar." Responded Dean is a staticky voice thanks to the radio.

The radios were given to the engine's drivers as the group made sure everything was ready and made their way over to Knapford station where they would eventually find some familiar faces.

March 5, 7:30 AM
Ok, we have just hit a jackpot. Our team decided to start by heading over to Lower Tidmouth.  We decided to loot what's inside and we found fresh fruit! It was thankfully good enough to eat as the expiration date was March 13, 1995.

Thomas decided to take half of the food back to the sheds since it was very close by.

We also found several radios as we set them up with each driver for each of the 5 engines. We made sure everything was ready as we made our way to Knapford.

I had been Percy's driver for about 2 years. To be clear, I knew every single route on Sodor. So it wasn't too hard to find the bridge that took us past Knapford harbor to Knapford Station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, is anyone there?" Asked Percy in slight fear. There was no answer. At that point, Percy and his driver both had the feeling that James and Oliver might be on the other side of the island at this point.

"Hey guys, I think we should go back now."
"No way Thomas, we came here to find survivors so we are gonna find our friends." Responded Thomas' driver.

"Hold us guys, what are those vans doing out here?" There at the platform of the grand station stood several vans used for goods trains. Dean's crew stepped out to investigate the vans and inside was several crates of the same food the group had found at Lower Tidmouth. "Interesting find Stanley, I think we should keep exploring because who knows what we'll find around here at this rate" exclaimed Gordon with pride

The group continued on exploring the area and the engines' crews were about to enter the station until Percy decided to try to find something inside the Sheds to see if there was anything or anyone in there.

Just as he backed into the sheds, Percy and his driver heard a voice and whistle raised in alarm that was all too familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 5, 1995 - 7:57 AM