5

March 6, 1995 - 8:02 AM

I haven't been feeling too good as I remembered about everyone else at Tidmouth Sheds. Nolan assured me they would be fine with their supplies. That was when we all realized that Douglas was missing and nowhere to be seen.

Anyways, we are planning to head out to the nearest villagers to evacuate any people on the island.

However, I suddenly noticed that 2 other people were missing along with Douglas, Adam and Martin.

Josh told us that those two were going to check our perimeter so that those things wouldn't take us in our sleep.

We're making final preparations and are about to leave. Thomas, Oliver, Edward, and Percy and going while the rest and hold the fort like last time.

March 6, 1995 - 8:22 AM

It's been about 15 minutes since we departed and nothing bad has happened other than that the hybrid woke up inside Thomas' cab and seems lost and confused with no intel about where we were. Owen calmly reassured her that we were ok and calmly let her go back to sleep.

I had a feeling that someday, she would be the death of us.

Anyways we continued along as we were approaching the neighborhood that my house resided at.

As soon as we arrived, Thomas and Edward went ahead with other workmen while the other half of us approached the other houses and decided to search inside.

I went with Nolan, Marty, Josh and another workmen named Wilson to investigate a house near the edge of the neighborhood.

We knocked on the door and nobody answered at first, but then a woman came up and gradually let us inside asking who we were.

Her name was Vanessa, she was with her two children Noah and Emma, her husband had left several weeks ago for scientific research on Blu-Face95. She hasn't heard that much from him.

We decided to investigate the house and there wasn't much upstairs so we checked downstairs. Wilson said he could hear something in a closet upstairs so he left in fear.

We had a thermometer with us that once we entered the room upstairs, the thermometer that read -4.8 degrees Celsius. We quickly left the room as we asked Vanessa how long she had been in her house.

She said she was in there ever since the mist fell over the island. She led us down to the tornado shelter inside the garage. Inside the shelter was baskets of food and water along with a TV that suddenly turned to static.

On turned a kids show that got the sudden attention of Noah. In the airing episode it followed a guy creating building blocks of different shapes and handing them to a little robot that was called Tom. Suddenly, the TV switched channels.

The TV turned onto an EAS that read the following:

"THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST IF THE SUDRIAN GOVERNMENT. On March 3, 1995 at 2:43 PM a strange mist has fallen over The Island of Sodor and has spread its fog all over the area. It is advised that all citizens stay inside their homes or evacuate when order is given. If you see or hear a dark blue 14xx terrier known as Joesph, Avonside saddletanks known as Ashley, Katie or Serena, or a white E2 tank engine named Anthony, be sure to flag them down as they have been tasked with finding any survivors possible. These 5 engines will be dispatched onto the island tomorrow. If you see or hear any kind of anthropomorphic animals or any kind of hybrid do not approach them, approaching these creatures will lead to injury or possibly death. Do not panic when you see them as panicking will only make the situation worse. Round up your family, pets, or anyone in your household and lead them to the basement. Grab at least 12 days worth of food and water, a battery operated radio or TV, and shut all doors and windows. Keep your radio or TV on for updates."