4

As Gordon bashed through the shed doors, he broke the doors open and engines and their crews quickly coupled up to Thomas and sped away as fast as they could.

"Bye, Bye! See you around!" Bragged Percy.

As the engines continued down the line, they figured they had lost their hunters, but soon they would be forced to fill up on coal and water at Tidmouth Station.

However, as Gordon was filling up at the water tower, an unfamiliar whistle was heard. "Huh, who's that?" Asked Oliver. Soon enough, a steam engine rolled up alongside the other surviving engines. The engine was a London Brighton South Coast Railway E2, the same exact class as Thomas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 5, 1995 - 8:56 AM

Finally, a good chance to write.

Things just got very serious. While we were trying to find Stanley, things got very spooky as Thomas ended up locked in a shed and we had to break him out.

However, after a bit of commotion, the radios went offline and Dean was captured just like Stanley. I hope he's alright but I doubt it since Gordon saw several of his parts scattered across the harbor.

We had grabbed Douglas and sped out of the area as fast as we could. While on the way, we had to quickly stop at Tidmouth to refill on coal and water. When we were there, we found another tank engine named Anthony who turned out to be one of Thomas' last surviving siblings. After chatting for a while, he allowed us to take two of his vans because he said we needed it before we chuffed away going down the Arlesburg branch line.

After meeting the other survivor, we passed through Elsbridge and went down the main line. Percy then shouted as he saw several animal like creatures rushing towards them. Thankfully, Gordon was fast enough to try to get away from these creatures but it wasn't fast enough as they seemed to be far faster than us.

It was like a regular human trying to outrun an alligator on land. However, Nolan had a gun with him and he gave it to me to protect the rest of the team.

The engines were going as fast as they could but one of them had almost caught up to Percy and grabbed him but I managed to shoot it in it's chest. That managed to get the rest of the creatures to retreat.

We managed to escape from those things yet we split off from the mainline and found ourselves heading down the line.

Oliver told us that those were the same creatures that attacked and kidnapped James.

We knew we had to get out of easy sight so we headed away from the mainline.

March 5, 1995 - 9:55 AM

It's been a while but we ourselves at Brendan Docks where we decided to check for any survivors. While exploring the area we found Cranky but he was already in the same state as Douglas, poor guy never stood a chance.

Sure enough we found several living survivors in the area, we first spotted Edward, Molly and Salty sitting inside a shed next to some trucks. A group of workmen were with them too, I counted around 15 people there excluding the people from our group.

Thomas was the first to ask what had happened, Molly told us that she was taking a goods train from Brendan to Knapford but was stopped by the government agents and Anthony, along with another blue tank engine that resembled Oliver, and was told that she would be taking the train to Tidmouth. While on the way, the alarms went off and she rushed back to Brendan where she, Porter and Salty took cover. As for the Old Iron, he said he was taking a passenger train and came here for cover.