Facetime (Mature)

So this is a mature drabble, as stated in the title. However, here's the deal. It's a sub/Dom Drabble so if you have a problem with that type of relationship / content do not read. I realize this is not everyone's cup of tea, so please, if this bothers you do not read. I will not have any sympathy for anyone who complains. For readers are okay with this, happy reading. :)
----
Karlie laid on a large sofa, her face dug into the cushion and her legs half on and half on the other cushions. Her blond hair hung of the couch just as her left leg did in complete boredom. The girl had been staying at Taylor's place for the past week, impatiently waiting for her return.

Sure a few photoshoots and work outs had kept her mind of the blonde for a few hours out of the day but with Taylor home in less than twelve hours her nerves were far from at ease.

Just then a buzz began to go off and the girl quickly sat up trying to pin point it. In a few seconds she rummaged in the crack of the couch and pulled out a champagne colored iPhone. "Hello?"

"Hey Karls," the familiar voice greeted and suddenly Karlie's face was glowing.

"Seven hours baby." Karlie replied. Her voice was enough to make taylor grin at the girl's anticipation.

"Kar no, go to sleep and I'll see you in the morning. I won't be home until mid night and I'm not letting you wait for me--"  Taylor said.

Karlie protested, "I want to--"

"Karlie." Her voice was stern, dominant.

Karlie frowned, leaning her back into the couch now as her body slumped down. Taylor could tell the girl was upset as she had fallen silent.

"Go to the bedroom, undress, grab a dildo, then FaceTime me on the laptop. I'll be waiting." Her voice was stern but also hushed. She was clearly walking somewhere to which Karlie assumed was somewhere private. A smirk grew on Karlie's face and she did as she was told and threw the phone on the bed once she noticed Taylor had hung up.

Karlie went into the large walk in closet, bending down at a drawer beneath a row of Taylor's high heels. Her hand rummaged through a few toys before pulling out a thick, purple dildo. She quickly got back up and about jogged to the bed, tossing the dildo down. The blonde pulled a laptop from the bedside and set it up to save the headboard.
"Shit.." She murmured, realizing she had yet to strip. Karlie removed all garments covering her body then sat Indian style on the bed, calling Taylor via FaceTime.

  When Taylor answered she wasn't looking into the Camera, her eyes were clearly giving the room one last look over before her eyes landed on Karlie. The corner of her lips turned up into a deep smirk. Her blue orbs looked over the girl's body, unhappy with the camera cutting off just below her belly button.

"What?" Karlie asked, questioning Taylor's look.

"Did I ask you to speak?" Her stern voice asked and Karlie shook her head obediently. "Push the laptop back so I can see all of you. Play with yourself...start with your nipples.." Taylor's eyes roamed the girl lustfully, adjusting to the girl's nipples.

Karlie ran a hand through her hair, letting her palm and fingertips roam down the side of her neck. They lingered down to her collarbone, tracing the line daintily. Her fingers began to travel lower but Taylor spoke up again, "Suck on your fingers before touching yourself." Her voice was lower this time, clearly turned on by the sight before her. She hungrily watched her sub suck her fingers, making direct eye contact with Taylor. Good. Taylor thought.

Karlie had only been her sub for under a month and had a lot to learn but eye contact was something she had been very good about. Taylor's hand had already lowered to her core. She had panty hose on under a a skirt and didn't bother going under. She rubbed herself through the black panty hose as she watched her girl. Karlie was letting out deep throaty moans as she sucked, waiting for her mistress to give her her next command.
"Good girl." She murmured, "go on. Play with yourself."

Kaylor DrabblesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara