Flight Risk

Taylor's hand clutched tightly to her phone as her eyes scanned over the many people leaving the terminal from flight 176. She stood in the middle of the airport, not caring if people had to push past her to get where they were going. Men, woman, and small children walked out, clearly shaken up from their previous flight. After being caught in a frightful storm the pilot was forced to fly around the New York airport until the wind would allow them to safely hit the runway. After hounding the security at the airport, Taylor had gotten that much information out for the sake of her girlfriend on the flight. 

    A few more people got off the plan but still no sign of Karlie. Taylor checked her phone for the hundredth time to make sure she was awaiting the right flight, and of course she was. Just then her eyes picked up to catch a glimpse of three people walking out. Her feet managed to drag her forward just enough to get a better look. Once a blonde head showed more than the rest and a taller man moved out of view, the model's face showed perfect through the mass of people and Taylor was quickly, but gently pushing past people, her last few steps forming in to a jog as she got close enough.  Once a pair of Hazel eyes got her blue ones they lit up instantly. 

     In a matter of seconds the two were wrapped up in each other's arms, whispering softly and smiling. Taylor's arms were thrown around the model's neck, reminding her how long she'd been gone and just how much she missed her. She kept asking if she was alright, even if it was clear the model was in perfect condition. 

 "Baby I'm fine.." Karlie finally pulled away with a smile before pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and pecking her lips, "I'm okay, I promise. If anything it's you I'm worried about." Of course the flight was stressful but the last thing she was going to do was worry the blonde before her anymore than she already was. Karlie let out a soft chuckle as her thumb swiped over her jaw line. "Let's get you home and then we'll catch up. I even brought you some things back--and I got something for Meredith." 

   Taylor pulled away reluctantly but smiled before blushing a bit, "I just worried so much.." The feeling of her soft skin her jaw kept a sweet smile one her face. She knew what to say to keep her calm. She knew just how to make her feel at ease and what little things worked to get her excited. "Did you get Olivia something too?" It was only right to get both something right? You couldn't get one something and not the other. 

 Karlie shook her head with a smile, "Oh come on, Let's just get home." She interlocked hands with the other girl and started walking. 

 "No baby, I'm completel serious. You can't just get one something--Ow!" Taylor squealed a little as karlie kicked her foot up to tap her ass. It wasn't hard enough to hurt but Taylor pouted. 

 "Hush.." Karlie laughed before squeezing her hand, a small smirk still on her lips.

---

I'm not crazy about this drabble but it was mainly to get the idea across. I will throw little ideas I get in here but I really do want you all to feel free and tell me what you'd like to see. As much as I love writing I don't know what you all wan to see. I know what I like to write and that's it SO with that being said you can send me a message here or head on over to my tumblr (bloodruncold.tumbr.com) and send me a message there. I don't care if it is anonymous but at least tell me it is for wattpad so I'm not confused. As always, thank you for reading and you all are great.