Chapter 1

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

- Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 Scene 5

"I need to get laid." Off said to Joss who handed him a beer bottle. They were at the welcome party of Harvard's exchange program for business students taking Masteral degrees.

"I suggest you stop being choosy, then. Come on man, girls are practically throwing themselves at you all night. I've seen guys eyeing you too. What's the problem, bro?"

"I'm not sleeping with these Americans, dude. They just don't do it for me." Off said as he eyed the sweet-faced little lad dancing playfully with his friends near the bonfire. Off would need a closer look, but from where he's standing, he's almost certain that he's Thai.

Joss followed Off's eyes and whistled. "Damn, those hips could definitely move."

"Back off, Joss. I saw him first,"

Joss just laughed at him. "Fine, bro but I suggest you don't wait for long. Seems like you aren't the only one interested in him."

Joss didn't need to tell that to Off. He's seen at least three ladies and two men approach his dancing angel but he turned them down with a cute little smile and innocent-looking eyes.

The thought of being the one to take home an elusive beauty made the challenge all the more sweeter for Off.

"Sawadee ka," Off said when he got close enough to the little guy.

With the difference in their heights, the smaller guy had to look up at Off to stare into his eyes. "Sawadee ka, Khun Off."

Off raised his eyebrows. "Sweet of you to know my name. Can I get yours, baby?" Off said as he reached for the guy's cheeks and run his thumb over his plump lips.

The thought of tasting those lips, of the sounds that may come from it, the image of it wrapped around his dick...fuck, Off needs this guy in his bed.

Cheeky guy bit the tip of Off's thumb and stick his tongue a little, just enough to lick the sting away.

"Gun. Call me Gun. That's the only name that'll come out of your mouth tonight, Khun Off."

Off smirked. Is there a better combination than a pretty face, fuckable lips, and sassy attitude?

Off pulled Gun closer by the waist and briefly caressed his perfectly shaped ass.

"Can I get you a drink or something, Khun Gun?"

*****

Thirty minutes and two beer bottles later, Off and Gun were already making out at the back of Off's car.

Gun weighs almost nothing as he sat on top of Off. Off's hands are inside Gun's shirt as he revel at the feeling of the younger guy's soft skin.

Gun was passionately kissing Off, their tongues dancing in a slow, seductive way.

"God, I love your lips." Off blurted out when Gun's mouth moved down to Off's neck and lightly sucked on it.

The sexy mewls involuntarily coming out of Gun is making Off harder than he already is. His place is ten minutes away from the University, but he wasn't sure he could drive in this state.

Gun reached for Off' hands buried inside his shirt and directed it to his nipples. Off happily obliged to Gun's wordless plea as he played with the little buds, rolling them between his fingers and gently tugging on it.

"I like your hands, Off, especially your fingers. I wonder how they'll feel... inside me."

Off would have exploded on the spot.