Chapter 4

My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.
- Juliet (Act 1, Scene 5)

"Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, I swear to God I'm gonna kick that sexy ass back to Thailand."

Off just laughed at his boyfriend's empty threats. They were both running towards the campus because they're almost late for their Economics class. Gun already missed his first class that day, now they'll be lucky to get to his next class on time.

"I told you we should have just showered together to save time," Off said.

They've had too much fun during breakfast and by the time Gun was back from wherever Off's lips and hands and dick took him that morning, he's already too late for class.

"And risk you being all over me again? No, thanks," Gun said, rolling his eyes. He'll ask Off to replace that dining table soon because he can't look at it now without blushing. The image of Off bending Gun on top of the table, making him moan and cry and beg for him, has a permanent place in Gun's head.

"Well, can't promise I'll keep my hands to myself during bath time," Off said, winking at Gun as he pulled him into the elevator. 

"Have you always been this insatiable, Papii?"

Off laughed again. The sound has become one of Gun's favorite, second only to the noises they make together in bed.

Off kissed the top of Gun's head, as if it's instinct at this point. "No, baby. To be honest, I wasn't like this before you. Sex was fun and there were days when I feel like getting laid, but with you, it feels like a need. As if I can't function if I don't kiss or touch you."

Gun knew Off wasn't sweet talking him. He was just saying how he truly feels, and that made it sweeter. The way they're behaving like rabbits isn't clouding the fact that they've already developed a connection that's more than physical.

"How are you going to function tonight, then?" Gun said, teasing his man.

Gun heard some Jaylerr guy talk to Off about some party to be held that night. He was naked on Off's bed when the doorbell rang, and Off shooed Jaylerr away before Gun can put on any clothes so he didn't get the chance to meet Off's cousin.

"Ugh, don't remind me, baby. I hate parties and if Jaylerr didn't personally show up at my door the other day to coerce me into attending, I would very much prefer to just stay in bed with you."

It was Gun's turn to laugh. Off looked like a cool, handsome guy but he's just a big baby when he's around Gun.

"Maybe you can swing by my place if it ends early?" Gun said, looking at Off with his best fuck me eyes.

The way Off's eyes darkened with desire, Gun was sure his little remark had the effect he wanted. "I'll be there before you know it, baby."

******
"What?!" Gun couldn't believe his ears. He was spending the early evening cleaning his place since he hasn't been here in a while. He and Off would sometimes drop by to get his stuff, but he's practically living at Off's these past few weeks.

"Sir, your brother was in a car accident on the way to the gala. He's being treated at a hospital near your campus. He wishes to see you so we sent a car to fetch you."

Gun didn't even know Chi was in the US. Ever since he graduated, he's been tied to the headquarters of the Atthaphan empire. Their father has been very strict with him and wanted him to take over the business sooner rather than later.