Chapter 2

This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath,

May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.

- Romeo and Juliet, Act 2 Scene 2

The delicious scent of brewing coffee awakened Off.

With eyes half-opened, Off left his room without even bothering to put on any clothes.

Shame that Gun thought differently, as he stood in the kitchen wearing Off's Balmain shirt. The cute little crease between his eyebrow as he concentrated on preparing coffee made Off smile.

The taller guy made his way to Gun. Off caged Gun with his arms and kissed the top of his head.

"Morning, baby,"

Gun didn't bother to reach Off's face so he settled to placing a soft peck on his neck instead. "Morning, Papii." Gun said as he turned away from Off and pour the coffee into two large mugs.

The term of endearment was new to Off but it didn't stop his cock from reacting to it.

"Papii?"

Gun nodded and offered one of the mugs to Off. "You keep calling me baby, so I thought I get to call you Papii."

Off took a huge sip of coffee and placed it on the kitchen counter. He reached for Gun, his hands crawling from the shorter guy's legs up to his bare ass.

"Fine with me, as long as I'm the only one you call Papii."

Gun chuckled. "Possesiveness looks hot on you, but it's only fair I ask the same from you, right?"

Off took the cup from Gun and placed it beside his mug. He can't guarantee how the next few minutes will go but the last thing they need is getting burned from their morning coffee while they make out.

"You pretty much ruined everyone else for me, baby. Last night was amazing." Off rubbed Gun with his hard-on to emphasize his point.

Gun flashed him a pretty smile but swatted Off's hand carressing his ass and moved out of his embrace.

"That's settled then. I have a class in about an hour so I'll get going. Can I have this shirt?"

Off pouted at the thought of not having Gun one more time before he starts his day. "You mean you're not helping me deal with this?" Off said as he stroked his morning wood.

Gun giggled at Off's attempt to look cute. The sound just made Off harder.

"Later, Papii." Gun said before bending and kissing the tip of Off's dick. "See you later, baby."

Off can't help laugh at how Gun was talking to his dick. "So I'm your papii and my cock is your baby?"

Gun nodded innocently as he escaped to Off's bathroom.

Off grinned as he finished the rest of his coffee. His Harvard days are about to get so much more interesting.

*****
"As much as I would like to hear about your wild adventures last night, I'm gonna say pass." Joss said as soon as Off took the seat beside him. They're attending their economics class, the last one before lunch break.

"I wasn't going to tell you anything."

"Good. Now that you look refreshed and satiated, it's your turn to help me."

"Woah, wait up dude. I hooked up with Gun without your help, how am I indebted to you, huh?"

"Come on, Off. When you and Gun - is that the cute guy's name?" Off nodded and urged Joss to continue. "So after you and Gun left, I approached one of his friends - I'm sure you remember her - Thai beauty with dark curly brown hair and almond-shaped eyes."