Chapter 3

"Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast."
- Friar Lawrence, Romeo and Juliet, Act  2 Scene 3

"I swear I won't survive this week without blue balls." Joss whined at Off.

It's been almost three weeks since Off and Joss first met Gun and Mild but where Off is having his fill of sexy little Gun, Mild has been keeping Joss at bay. They'd spend time together, going to movies and having dinner at the fanciest placest around campus, but the pretty Thai beauty has refused to grace Joss' bed.

"It's called delayed gratification, brother. The anticipation is going to make it more worthwhile," said Off with a wink.

Joss shoved Off playfully. "Says the lucky bastard who gets to sleep with that eye candy almost every night."

Off laughed. "I've always been lucky, man. Always."

It felt so long since Off felt this carefree. Away from the pressure of being the eldest Adulkittiporn, heir of one of the biggest conglomerates in Thailand, Off finally felt like himself again and it may largely be because of Gun.

It felt like a dream to find someone so similar to him yet somehow wonderfully different at the same time.

Off and Gun have a lot in common - their love for designer clothes and branded items, their shared love for movies and theater plays as well as their insatiable desire for each other.

Interestingly, their differences just make them more complementary - where Gun loves baking and cooking, Off would rather be eating. Off likes to take photos while Gun prefers to be the one photographed. Gun would rather listen to Off tell him about his day in detail instead of doing the storytelling.

It's only been three weeks, but the two of them already fell into a comfortable rhythm with each other. They'd go on dinner dates and fuck each other senseless, but also find time for school work and hanging out with their separate group of friends.

"Stop daydreaming, dude. The look on your face creeps me out." Joss teased Off. The two of them were supposed to meet Gun and Mild to accompany them to shopping.

"Asshole."

"No, seriously, man. You look like you just won poker with eighty million baht at stake."

Off smiled to himself. Maybe being with Gun, with the person who completes him in ways he didn't even knew possible, felt like winning eighty million baht.

"Shit, Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, you fucking whipped man. You have it bad for sweet little Gun, huh?" Something in the way Off's expression soften at the mere thought of Gun told Joss all he needed to now. Off is falling hard and fast for Gun.

"Move." The sound of Gun's voice made Off turn around. Gun always talked to him in a sweet, soft voice, calling him Papii everytime they are together. He'll get sassy with Off sometimes, but he never sounded as menacing as now.

A few meters from where Off and Joss were, Gun stood with Mild partly hiding behind him although their height aren't much apart. In front of them were two American guys, a blonde and a brunette, towering over them by a foot or so.

The blonde guy appeared to be mocking Gun. "Sorry little one, I'm more interested with the lady behind you. Maybe Derek here can play with you."

"Sounds like a plan," the brunette said, taking a step closer to Mild and Gun, invading their personal space. This Derek guy is standing way too close to Gun.

Gun, feisty little Gun, didn't even bat an eyelash. "Surprisingly, looks like Americans have difficulty understanding English. What in "we are not interested" and "we are waiting for our boyfriends" is not comprehensible to you, dickhead?"