chapter 1

I want to thank Scarlett1243 for the aesthetics and cover. She is the best and also SelenaAnderso for her support also sinisterserene for her support to. They're my besties and  good friends. I love you both♥️♥️

VICTORIA'S POV

When you beat your wife then just know that you're not a man

It's been two weeks since Aris hit me and I've been avoiding him like a plague. He has tried to apologize countless times but I'll make up some excuse. I told my best friend Amelia  but she shouted " I warned you Victoria, that man is a monster but you would not listen to me ".

She thought that her best friend was agitated that Aris hit her. So she decided to go home and hear what her husband has to say. When she arrived, she parked her car in the driveway and walked to the door. As she was about to open the door, Aris beat her to the door and opened the door ." I'm sorry babe, I promise that I will never hit you again".
Victoria was shocked. " it's okay, I forgive you." She was happy that all Aris promised to never hit her again and thought about what her best friend said. She shook her head and said, " oh! Amelia you are so wrong ".

She chuckled and went to freshen up. She wore one of her husband's shirt and her shorts for sleeping and ran downstairs to prepare dinner.

When she reached downstairs, she saw that her husband has prepared dinner and was waiting for her.  " what's the special occasion".

Aris looked at her amused and said, " can't I prepare food for my exquisite wife? "

Victoria blushed and avoided looking at him. "okay, let's at our prayers".

He started " Lord, I thank you for this  amazing food and a loving wife that you have blessed me with. May this remain forever, Amen.

We ate and he chatted happily while I listened because I was afraid that he would get angry again. After that we washed the dishes together. I was happy that things were returning back to the way it used to be.

When we retired to bed, Aris looked at her guiltily. " Babe I'm sorry for what I did, it was not my intention to hurt you. I know you are afraid of me because you were holding yourself during dinner while I did all the talking. Please forgive me".

I looked at him and shook my head because I didn't think that he would notice. " I already told that I've forgiven u. And I didn't want to talk because I missed your voice ". I kissed him to show him that I've already forgiven him and he laid on her and made love to her.

After we made love I couldn't sleep because of the horrible nightmares I have every night, I couldn't wake Aris because he was tired and need to sleep. I stood up and went to the bathroom to wear my robe. I sneaked out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink water, I thought about the doctor's appointment I have tomorrow and I started crying. The doctor said that it will be hard for me to get pregnant and give birth. While I thought about it, I was restless and I didn't know when I fell asleep on the couch.   

Please read and comment

Thanks

The picture is for Victoria