8

1 month later

Techno finished bandaging up his arms. His self harm addiction had already gotten way out of hand, and he found that he couldn't even go a day without cutting himself. His body was covered in scars from the past few weeks. He hated feeling this way, he wanted help, but feared he was too far gone. To take his mind off things, he hopped into a group call.

"Hey Techno!" Phil said, alerting the others to his presence.

"Big T, long time no see!" Tommy exclaimed.

Techno chuckled. "I know, I know. I missed you. Did you miss me?"

"Never!" Tommy screamed. "I'm a big man, and big men don't miss people."

Techno knew Tommy didn't mean it, but it still hurt nonetheless.

"Techno? You still there?" Wilbur asked, pulling Techno back into reality.

"O-oh yeah! I'm here." He responded.

"Are you okay?" Wilbur worriedly asked.

"Fine, yes. Why?" Techno was getting nervous now. Had they caught on?

"You seemed upset."

"You know I didn't mean what I said just then, right?" Tommy chimed in. "I was just joking, I'm sorry if-"

"No, no! Guys really! I'm fine, it didn't bother me. I'm just a little distracted right now."

"Are you positive, Techno?" Phil asked. "You can talk to us."

"Please Phil, not this again. What'd I say about calling me a liar? I'm FINE." Techno grumbled.

"Techno, mate, you really don't seem okay. We're getting worried about you. You never usually act like... this..." Phil trailed off.

"Well you don't have to worry because I feel great, or at least I did before this stupid conversation I never should have joined!" Techno drew in a shaky breath. "I don't need you guys!" With that, he exited the call, leaving his three friends conflicted and scared for his well-being.

'Shit...' Techno thought as tears started sliding down his face. 'I shouldn't have said that.' His tears quickly turned to sobs. "Why won't I just let them help me?!" He cried out, slamming his fists onto his table. What was the point of going on if it was just always going to be the same? That familiar intrusive thought was making itself known again.

Just end it.

As much as he wanted to be strong, he just couldn't anymore. He grabbed his phone and typed up a sloppy message to Phil

Techno: Im realy sorrry. I dudnt know ehat to do snymore. Im so sorry for putting you through so much, all for me to just end my life now. You deservd better. Its all my fsult. Im such a fuck up.

He sent the message, ignoring the many notifications blowing up his phone, and stepped into his bathroom. He pulled out his familar blade and ripped off the bandages.

1 for Phil.

2 for Wil.

3 for Tommy.

4 for dad.

5,6,7,8

9 for being a useless prick.

10 for giving up.

And one more to end it. Techno gasped and choked on his tears. It was hard to see now, but he could make out just enough to drag the blade across his veins harder than he'd ever done before. Blood started spilling out and staining the floor. Everything hurt so bad. Who knew dying was so painful?

But with time, darkness came, and Techno drew one final breath to say...

"I'm... s... sorry..."

And he was gone.