Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Danielle! Hurry up! They’re landing in an hour! Gracie and Cailin are already at the airport!” I yelled down the hall to Danielle’s bedroom.

I was at her and Liam’s house, anxiously waiting for her to finish getting ready.

“You know she’s always like this, love,” Perrie said, trying to sooth my by playing with her hair. It did help a little to relax me, but mainly it made me miss my Niall even more.

El scoffed. “We’ll be lucky if we get there an hour after they land.”

“I heard that, Calder!” Danielle yelled back as she came walking down the hall.

Eleanor rolled her eyes before sticking her tongue out at the older girl.

“Okay can we go now?” I pleaded, tugging on Dani’s hand as she walked by me.

“Yes we can.”

*****

I stood on my toes to see over the massive security guards’ heads, but I was still too short to see down the terminal. It didn’t help that there was a constant stream of camera flashes going off in my face making me temporarily blind and a mass of fans screaming their heads off. I took a step back and looking to the floor, massaging my temples with my fingertips.

“Are you okay, Kor?” Gracelyn, Harry’s girlfriend, questioned as she placed a hand on my shoulder. Her soft green eyes showed all the concern she had for me.

I nodded my head. “Yeah, I just have a migraine. I’ll be fine as soon as I have Niall back.”

She smiled at me and walked back over to her best friend Cailin, who just so happened to be dating Josh.

I looked around for El and spotted her as far away form the paps and she could be, fiddling with the engagement ring on his left hand. She glanced up with a small smile when I neared her.

“What’s up?” She asked, tucking her brown hair behind her ear.

“Why are they taking so long? It’s been thirty minutes since they were supposed to land.”

Right as she was about to speak, Paul called to out to us, saying the boys had just landed.

Eleanor smirked at me. “You were impatient for nothing.”

I followed her back over to the other girls, all of us gathered in front of the body guards so we could be the first in contact with our boys.

Zayn appeared first, going straight to Perrie. They hugged each other tight, whispering words nobody else could hear. Liam was the next one visible. Danielle didn’t give him a chance to come to her, she met him halfway out of the terminal and threw her arms around his neck. Liam spun her in a circle, telling her how much he missed her and loved her.

I started tapping my foot, wishing my blonde haired boy would hurry up.

Unfortunately for me, Harry was the next one. Grace smiled as soon as she saw him and hurried to wrap her arms around his torso, burying her face in his chest. Harry held her close, kissing her forehead. Louis came bolting out of the tunnel and ran to Eleanor, lifting her up in a hug and kissing her lips. I smiled at them, happy to see that Louis didn’t care about the fact that the paparazzi were going crazy taking pictures right now.

I couldn’t sit still now, Niall should be the next one out. I heard his voice before I actually saw him, joking with Josh as they walked in the airport. Niall’s eyes locked with mine and I took off running, closing the rather short distance between us quickly. He caught me in a hug, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I forgot everyone else was around us as I pressed my lips to his and tangled my fingers in his hair.