𝟏

Imagine that you got extremely hurt after a fight against a powerful demon, barely being able to make it out alive if it wasn't for him; Giyuu Tomioka

Imagine that you got extremely hurt after a fight against a powerful demon, barely being able to make it out alive if it wasn't for him; Giyuu Tomioka. He saved you and took you to the Butterfly Estate, where Shinobu and the other girls took care of you. He stayed for a while and came to check from time to time to see if you were ok. You for sure looked further to see him again, every time he left.

Imagine that you were kissing Atsumu Miya in the living room of his house, with him comfortably sitting on your lap. Your kisses, which started innocent, turned into a make-out session, a few not-so-innocent sounds being muffled by the kiss, until his brother, Osamu, interrupted the moment, saying about how you two should get a room. You got embarrassed by getting so carried away, while the fake blond just got irritated by his brother's overall existence.

You were Katherine Pierce's ex, that she broke up with after she decided she rather the Salvatores instead of you. Decades later, you finally meet again, and surprisingly for her, you were dating Rebekah Mikaelson. You barely paid attention to the doppelgänger, which made her annoyed and mad, but you were more focused on your friends and girlfriend.

Imagine that your mate, Roronoa Zoro, got into heat for the first time since you two got together. You as his alpha, wanted to be there for him, helping him as you could, but you didn't expect it would be so hard to keep control of your instincts, his moaning voice begging you to fuck him, your omega. You tried your best, but eventually, the heat got too strong, unbearable scents mixing in the room he was in, and you had no other choice than to fuck him several times until you both got satisfied.

You were living a love triangle. Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhardt were, in their way, fighting to win over your heart, and it was coming out of hand. You tried hard to bear with it, but eventually, it became too much, so you had to do something. Your solution for everything was basically to "do" them so well, that they didn't even thought about fighting again. It worked a little too well, and they ended up agreeing to share you.

Bruce Wayne was too much of a mystery, and imagine the media surprise when he announced he would get married. Rumors of who could be the lucky one who conquered his heart started to spread through Gotham, but with no conclusions. You thought it was funny how they would try to point out random names of who could be Bruce's secret fiance, but none of them never even close to the truth. It's not their fault, though; who would imagine that the great mister Wayne would marry one of the most famous actors/actresses/other of all times, (y/n) (l/n)?

Imagine having Aki Hayakawa as a lover. You two would share cigarettes, kisses, and endless conversations after missions. You would have sex when in the mood and cuddle your lives away in general. He didn't like to admit it, but he completely adored you and would do everything he could to keep you safe, and you weren't different. It was not something he would say out loud, but he loved riding your face.