𝟏𝟒

Taking Nagisa Shiota to dance that night was one of your favorite memories

Taking Nagisa Shiota to dance that night was one of your favorite memories. The way he just nodded, embarrassed, when you asked him, and how hesitant he was to take your hand, blushing faintly, was so remarkable. The music was slow, and different couples danced around, but when you held one of his hands, while the other stayed on your shoulder, your arm around his waist to bring him closer, it seemed that you were alone. It was surreal to think that you were getting married soon.

The things between you and Billy Loomis were only sex. His girlfriend wouldn't do it with him, so he searched for it somewhere else. You didn't care about him, but you could have a good time, so it was enough. With Stu Macher though, you felt that guy was in love. All over you, making those puppy eyes when you were alone, even if, of course, he wouldn't break up with his girlfriend for you. Interestingly enough, they both made you the same proposition, and you couldn't say you weren't interested in this Ghostface thing. Killing people seemed fun, and fuck your partners in crime made it all better.

Jihyun Kim, or V, was your subordinate, a photographer in your conglomerate, but more than that, he was your fuck toy. He was the one you would take all your frustration on, as one would do to a whore. Do not be misguided, though. V loves the thought of being your little slut.

Caressing Meowie as he purred and relaxed against you, you could see the pout that endured on her lips throughout the whole time you held the cat in your arms. Sighing, you put the cat down, just to open your arms invitingly, looking away in slight annoyance. Almost immediately, Power jumped into your hug, sitting on your lap, very attached to you. She said something about you being an idiot and not giving her attention before, but you just ignored it, smiling slightly as your arms trapped her into the hug. It's not as if she wanted to get out of it anyway.

While many would say that Leone Abbaccio had an empty heart and was incapable of having feelings, including himself, something about you caused a weird agitation inside him. At first, it was anger, considering you held back none of your thoughts about his douchy behavior towards you or others, and felt no intimidation from him. But then, after so much time having to spend together as part of Bucciarati's team, he was able to see something different in you, and perhaps, started showing you another side of him as well, even if hesitantly. It wasn't love, he told himself, just complicated feelings and strong urges to kiss you.

The moment you found out that your baby brother was being beaten by a group of dumb teens, you couldn't let it pass. The punch you gave, made Johnny Lawrence stumble and fall, blood seeping from his nose. You made it clear that if he touched your brother, Daniel, again, you would do much worse than that. He didn't know what the hell was wrong with him to find you so hot after doing that.

Seeing the male version of your girlfriend, Nikaido, brought a tingling burn to your stomach. It was impressive how good she looked in both genders and how you just found yourself more attracted to her than before. Kissing her on that form, feeling her moan in a lower tone against your lips, made you adore her even more if it was possible.