𝟕

You were part of a prophecy, being destined to be the greatest love of the sun god, Apollo

You were part of a prophecy, being destined to be the greatest love of the sun god, Apollo. You didn't like the idea of not having a choice on who to love, just because some old women (Moirai) decide to tend your future like that. You refused to ever even approach Apollo's children, in an attempt to stop any association or accidental relation, but you were suddenly dragged into the messed life of Lester Papadopoulos, or the teenage version of Apollo, being obligated to help him on his trials. You just hoped he would leave you alone when he got what he wanted, and that he never finds out you're the one destined for him.

You didn't know how, but you were able to convince your long-term boyfriend, Tanjiro Kamado, to ride your thigh. He was extremely flustered when you made this proposition, and even more when he sat on your thigh, but as he slowly started to enter the mood, his embarrassment was being left behind, moans and whispers of pleasure were what he could muster. He was wearing a simple sleeping kimono, with no underwear, so he could feel closer, the fabric of your clothes, his hands holding you to stop himself from falling. The way his eyes closed when he thrust too hard, or how he rolled his hips when you touched his nipples were making every second of that scene, unforgettable to you. When he cummed between you two, just then he realized what he'd done, stuttering incomprehensible sentences, his face in a deep red tone.

Imagine being Zeke Jaeger's ex. You both started to date in your teenage days, being friends since childhood. You knew each other like the palm of your hands, and you knew of the Euthanasia plan, and decided to be by his side no matter what, but life wasn't kind. He broke up with you before his mission to Paradis, saying that it would be better like that, and leaving you behind. When he got back in Marley months later, the climate between you couldn't be weirder.

It was late at night when you assumed a different form, of an (animal), and stealthily left your room and your house dormitory, listening to the whispers of the paintings on the wall, knowing very well you could get in trouble because of that, but you only stopped when you reached the Shrieking Shack, where you went back to normal, and called for the one you craved so much to see. James Potter's hazel eyes lightened up upon seeing you, the teen taking your hand with animosity and bringing you close, your lips touching desirously, finally having the enclosure you wished. On the days you barely talked to each other, being from very different friend groups, that wouldn't accept each other, and it was painful to ignore one another for the sake of appearances. These are the moments you liked the best, just you and him.

You were sitting in an empty cathedral, your eyes observing the stained glass, that represented some figure you weren't acquainted with; perhaps a saint. After minutes, you felt someone sitting beside you, Canute. You haven't seen each other for more than five years, and he was completely different since you last saw each other. You heard he is the king of Denmark and England now. You ask yourself what he called you there for, after years, if he apparently got over you. Spoiler alert, you may or may have not ended up making out in a cathedral.