𝟏𝟑

Imagine kissing Reigen Arataka

Imagine kissing Reigen Arataka. You knew he liked you, but decided to wait for him to express his feelings when he was ready. The only problem about that was the incredible ability he had of changing the subject every time you got closer. You got tired of it, and simply kissed him, sealing your feelings.

Imagine having a son with your partner Kuroko Tetsuya, and him being exactly like your lover. The same blue hair, and the same cutest face ever. They also had the same pout every time you gave more attention to one than to the other.

You were in Egypt when you saw Joseph Joestar again, and you couldn't help but freeze. He was older now, while you haven't changed a bit, and he couldn't believe in his eyes, but what surprised him more was the hug you pulled him into. You thought he had died in the plane crash, more than 40 years before, and he never bothered to send you a letter to tell you that he was alive; you had to find out by the newspaper, that announced the birth of his child. It hurt to see him not even bother about your existence after everything you went through, but you were not even human. Shouldn't have expected him to see you as a friend or anything else; you were just his ally when he needed you. Just a convenience. After the hug, you didn't say anything to him, nor waited for him to give you some excuse. You just followed your way, to your love's house.

[Continuation]
You hugged Dio Brando tightly as you got to his house, your unexpected encounter with Joseph still repeating in your head, making him slightly confused, but still acceptant of you, hugging you back. You just rested your head against his shoulder, whispering your love for him, and he didn't ask what was the meaning of that, just relaxing in your embrace. You were the only creature on Earth, that could make him believe in love. He was the only one that could mend your heart again.

Saitama got surprised when you made him feel something he didn't felt in so long; curiosity. You became his neighbor recently, a very gentle one at that, but as each day went passing, he started to realize you were not what you looked like, and it all started after you ripped a monster's head off with your bare hands. His vision of you also changed a bit after he saw you all sweaty and hot after you fixed his broken wall (a monster destroyed it) by yourself, making him feel a bit embarrassed.

Imagine making fun of your husband's, Madara Uchiha, obsession with his best friend Hashirama. He felt irritated by your insinuation of him having a crush on his best friend, and although you knew he really didn't have it, it was fun to tease him anyway.

Imagine teasing Kisuke Urahara because of a drunken bet. Your lips traced the skin of his neck and torso, lightly biting his flesh ever so often, feeling his breath weaver, sighs leaving his lips when you sucked him on certain spots. You stopped suddenly, making him almost grunt in distaste, only to see your sickening smile when you looked at his hard-on, which made him blush. He had lost.

Jules Vaughn knew that what she was doing was wrong ever since the first kiss you shared, or even the first night you spent together, but the fact that she couldn't stop getting back for more, just proved that she didn't care enough about her girlfriend, Rue, to stop being this way.