PART 9

IM SO FUKING SORRY ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR I APOLOGIZE IM NOT DEAD!!!

Hades sighed as he walking listening to Ron complain about how Fred and George- his crazy twin brothers who loved pranking people and pretending to kidnap Hades(my friends do that lol)- had pranked his candy at the feast.
"You should have been there Hades, where were you anyways?" Ron stopped his rant to ask.
"I was at the owlrey hanging out with Hedwig. I was mourning my parents. I'm glad you all had fun though." Ron paled.
"Great druid Merlin! I completely forgot! Sorry Hades, I guess yesterday was a bad idea to talk about eh?"
Hades just shrugged.
"Mista Pottarrr." Came Filches drawling tone, "Headmaster Dumbledore demands your presence in his office. Now. He'll give you a note for your next teacher. Now begone!"
Hades flinched and nodded, booking it back towards Sev's office before going to Dumbledore.
"Dumbledore wants me in his office, I'd like you there to mediate. In loco parentis. Can we also push the meeting with Lucius to tonight? I feel like we'll be getting much more evidence against him." Severus nodded, "Yes. That's a smart idea, 2 points to Ravenclaw. Dobby!" Dobby appeared and bowed low, "Rise, tell Lucius that we'd like to meet him as soon as we leave Dumbledores office."
Dobby raised and nodded, "I'll tell my master!" And he popped out of the room as the two walked towards Dumbledore's office.
"Ah, Severus. I thought I only asked for mister potter?" Dumbledore had that stupid twinkle in his eye.
"I am acting in loco parentis for Mister Potter here. At his request."
Albus looked upset but just sighed. "Ok. Harry, we'll just chat with Severus. I'd like to talk to you about your friends. Ron and Neville are good friends. But Greengrass and Malfoy are not. That entire house is not good!"
Snape cut off his biased rent and said, "Are you suggesting that my house, my students are not good people? Children are not their parents Albus. You certainly are not."
Albus stood up and grabbed Hades's hands.
"Please Harry. for the greater good!"
Hades blanked out.
He saw an angry man running after small boys. A little girl catatonic, a beautiful woman sobbing over the girl, Albus making out with a young grindwald, the girl dead, Albus working under Dippet, Tom Riddle and all his glory, abandoning Hades under his aunties doorstep. His malicious grin as he saw Hades walk in, his anger at his sorting, and his idea to imperio Hades for the rest of his schooling.
"Manipulative Bastard! You let your sister die and you tried to kill your love! You manipulated Riddle into becoming evil, then warped the wizarding worlds vision of him! You then wanted to imperio me into becoming a Gryffindor!" Hades shouted out surprising both parties in the room.
"You disgusting Bastard!" Hades yelled as he ripped his arms out of Dumbledores hands.
"I want to press charges and get him arrested." Hades wrote to Snape.
Snape nodded and said, "You'll be getting papers from our lawyer, for mental abuse and abandonment."
Snape then stood up and put a hand on Hades shoulder. "We shall be taking our leave now Albus. Goodbye."
The two stormed out and went to talk to  Lucius.