Chapter 4

After a few minutes of Draco petting Harry, he fell asleep and Draco and Ron talked, "Hadrian told me that you and I would be friends and there would be a girl I don't like named Hermione Granger-." Ron was cut off by a girl entering and saying, 

"I heard my name? Is there a reason I came up in your discussion boys?" Then she noticed Harry who she must've thought was a girl as she grabbed the sleeping boy by his wrist and yanked him into her arms, "You were probably talking about attacking this poor girl!" 

Harry woke up from the hard yanking and screamed when he was suddenly carresed by hand's he didn't recognize. He flung himself from the girl and into Ron's arms, who were the closest and then Draco grabbed her by her bicept and dragged her out, "AND STAY OUT!" He yelled as he slammed the door closed and stroked the now crying Harry's hair.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with that insufferable wench Hadrian. She's gone now," Draco was cut off by a knocking at the door, it was a prefect,

"Sorry, but we heard a disturbance so we had to check on it." one stated, 

"Oh my, is that boy alright?" The other Hufflepuff prefect asked, Draco shook his head, "A girl named Hermione Granger came in and forcefully pulled him into her arms while he was sleeping and then started yelling something about a girl and forcing ourselves upon her with Hadrian in her arms. He was startled awake and hasn't had the best experiences with yelling so he got freaked out." 

The second Prefect, the one who asked about Hadrian, was patting Hadrian's head and giving him some chocolates which he accepted happily. The first Prefect scowled, "Making assumptions on genders and scenarios, what a weird yet horrifying experience. I'll make sure to report this to the Deputy Headmistress. Come on Susan, we have more patrolling to do."

The girl, Susan, sighed and followed the boy, "Coming Gavin. Take care you three." The three nodded and started talking once again, until they all fell asleep.

A few hours later a voice woke them up, 

"We're arriving at Hogwarts soon, please change into your robes and leave your luggage here. They shall be brought into your dorms. Draco and Ron left when Harry changed because he asked them to, not wanting them to see the scars that were on his body like humans littered the Earth. 

Harry frowned at the robes, they seemed stupid so he decided to sow it into a hoodie when he had the time. He knocked at the door, letting them know they could enter the room again. They looked at the giant that towered over everyone, the tallest one reaching the mans shoulders. 'It's Hagrid!!' Harry wrote excitably, Draco and Ron grinned, not having a clue who he was. 

They got on a boat with a boy named Neville Longbottom, he hoped for Hufflepuff, and the boys discussed their houses. They decided that Harry would either be Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, Draco would be Slytherin, Ron would be Gryffindor, and Neville would be Hufflepuff. 

"'Lets hope we stay friends and push predigest aside.' Hadrian, that's the most Hufflepuff thing you could say." Draco deadpanned and Hadrian Glared. 'OK then, Dray, what would you say?' Draco smirked at the challenge. "Lets push silly rumors aside and stay acquainted, how about you Ron?" Ron thought and said, "Be yourself, don't listen to what your house says and follow your own mind, not the others." Neville laughed, "That sounded so Ravenclaw!" Ron glared and retorted with, "Oh yeah Nev? Then you do better!" Neville thought and whispered, "Lets push others ideas aside and use our own." Draco then thought, "Wait," He gained everyone's attention, "We have Dray, Ron, Nev, and" He paused, "Hadrian. We don't have a nickname for you." Ron thought too, "We can't call him Harry, everyone else calls him that." Neville thought, "Raven? For his hair and House?" (Spoilers for future XD) They all shook their heads, "Had, Hades!" Ron and Neville wanted to say no, but Hadrian beamed at it and nodded. "Hades it is!"

They all waited their turns to be sorted 

"Granger, Hermione," 

"RAVENCLAW!"
(I want to make things difficult for Hades, DEAL!)

They all groaned, one of them would have to deal with her.

"Longbottom, Neville,"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Malfoy, Draco,"

"SLYHTERIN!"

The three boys waited for their Hades, 

"P-Potter, H-Harry,"

Hadrian could feel the stares from everyone, he could see Draco, Ron, and Neville glaring at their tables to shut (Typed Shit on accident WHOOPS!) up so they could hear Hades' placement

"RAVENCLAW!"

Dead silence. Then Neville, Draco, and Ron stood up and cheered. "YEAH HADES!" and "YOU CALLED IT!" Were thrown out and the rest of the hall stayed silent, In shock that their "Savior" wasn't in Gryffindor. 

The old man at the head of the table spoke up, 

"Th-that mu-must've been a fluke, y-yes a fluke. Harry, please go get resorted." Hadrian obliged, he got sorted into Ravenclaw, again and again, until he was forced to stop and the other kids were allowed to be sorted. Draco looked over at Ravenclaw Table and saw how Granger was staring at Hadrian so when he passed Neville sitting on the corner of Hufflepuff table he nudged him to make him follow. 

Draco had grabbed his plate and was sitting next to Hadrian, and Neville was right on the other side of Hadrian. Ron soon noticed and sat across from Hadrian. The three boys moving gained a lot of attention, everyone stared until Draco spoke up, "Hades says, 'We are not some animals in a Petting zoo', a muggle thing I suppose, 'stop gawking at us eating.' And I certainly agree." Draco sat back down and everyone went back to talking, now more about the four boys than anything else. 

Granger glared at the boys, "You were sorted elsewhere, go back to your tables. You're supposed to eat at your House Table, not ours."  Draco glared and all three boys asked people around them to trade ties with them, they all obliged, they hadn't even known the girl for that long and they already hated her. 

The one with a Slytherin tie went to Slytherin, the boy with the Gryffindor tie went to Gryffindor and the rest followed. "See, our ties state we are Ravenclaw." She huffed and stormed off to a different part of the table. The four and the people who left laughed and traded their ties back and kept eating. 

It was the start of a great year.

Word count- 1K95