Chapter 6

EDIT- I ACCIDENTALLY HIT POST WITH THIS INSTEAD OF SAVE! SO SORRY THAT IT HAPPENED!

Their classes were fine for the day until they had Magical Creature's class with Hufflepuff. Neville and Harry stayed near each other and Hagrid to stay away from Granger. 

"All right class, terday we're learnin abou Unercorns. They're usually attracted ter the females an the innocernt. Ladies, can yer come up an walk in the front? Were gunner head inter the fores a little bit an wer gunna see the unercorns."

When they went into the forest, unicorns came out and went to all the girls, except Granger. The one that was near her went past her and went to Harry. It nuzzled him and gestured for him to ride it. Harry got the hint and asked Hagrid if it was ok to ride it, "Of cours 'Arry! It's a rare occurrence!"

Harry nodded and got on, and it raced away with Harry on it. "Uwah!" Harry let out a shocked noise and the classes all yelled out for Harry, Neville and others raced after Harry with Hagrid also following.

Harry flung off it when it slowed down and noticed a black cloaked figure killing another unicorn.

Harry felt a pain in his head and tried to sneak away, but the figure followed him, and leaned into Harry's face. Harry screamed in pain and Hagrid chased the figure away, and Neville came over to Harry, who was leaned into the roots of a tree. 

"Oh Hades..." Harry had blood trailing down his head from when he was flung off, and his scar was bleeding too. His entire face was covered in blood. "N-Neville, I-it h-hurts-s!" Harry cried before Neville picked the bloody boy up. "I'll take him to Madam Pomfrey's Professor. I know where the office is Sir." Neville raced off and Hagrid told the classes what happened. "E was attacked by sumthin, I dernt know what, maybe a cenertur, er a nother creature. Anyways, lets get back ter class." They went back to Hagrid's hut and instead learned about his dog instead. the giant dog jumping around and licking everyone. 

Madame Pomfrey gasped in horror at the sight of the pale bloody boy in Neville's arms. 

"Place him on the bed, help me wipe down his face to clear the blood so I can see where the injuries are." Neville listened and took off the boys hoodie and gasped at the bruises that were on the boys arms from landing. 

"Bleeding from the temple and the giant scar across his face. Bruises on his forearms from landing, possible fracture, easy fixes." She spread some green cream on his bruises and placed bandages on Harry's face. "Longbottom, head to Professor Snape's class to ask for some Skelegrow, I'm out of it." Neville nodded and entered the class of Gryffindor and Slytherin's potions.

(I realized that I fucked up so I decided that Slytherin has double potions but Ravenclaw doesn't because I'm a fucking idiot!)

"Why are you interrupting my class, Mr. Longbottom?" Neville froze and said, "Madame Pomfrey needs Skelegrow, Hades broke his arm. And she also needs some Dreamless Sleep potion because of a concussion." 

Ron and Draco both jumped up and yelled, "HADES IS HURT?! W-WHEN, H-HOW!?!" Neville just grabbed the potions and Snape dismissed the two boys to check on Harry.

"During Magical Creatures class, he was flung off a unicorn and landed on his arms I believe." Madame Pomfrey shook the boy awake and had him drink the potions, 'I heard a voice in my head,' He scribbled, 'It was cold high laughter...' His hand went limp at the end of his sentence and the three boys exchanged looks. 

Lunch was served and the three boys went to lunch and heard Granger talking, "The idiot got onto a Unicorn that was obviously coming to me. He got flung off, he deserved it. I'm betting the only reason people care because he's, 'The boy-who-lived'!" Neville came over and said, "He was found with a figure over him. He was attacked, Hades didn't do anything to provoke the Unicorn." 

The three grabbed platefuls of food each and went back to the Medic wing to eat. Madame Pomfrey couldn't kick them out, they weren't interrupting anything and Harry seemed to be enjoying the feeling of his friends nearby.

"Poor boy, hearing his parents killer's voice as he was attacked. Harry, it's time for lunch." She muttered before waking him up. She gave him some soup and Harry quickly wrote 'I saw the guys future." He then spoke for the first time since Madame Pomfrey met him, "The man was brutally killed by a rebounded curse and is bound to be killed like that once again in 6 years. It happened around 10 years ago when he was first killed." He then tried to speak more but he couldn't, so he just started eating once again. 

Madame Pomfrey walked away and contacted Dumbledore, "Albus, the man that attacked Potter, it was Voldemort. Potter just told us that the guy that attacked him, 'was killed by a rebounded curse 10 years ago and shall die in 6 years by another rebounded curse.' Albus, it's the truth. Lucius told the truth, the boy can see peoples lives." 

Albus had a lot to think about, Hadrian was a mystery.

Word Count- 892