Chapter 5

So I'd just like to state I don't hate Hermione, it's just for the sake of the story she's a BITCH!

Harry went to work immediately. He cut off the excessive parts and kept them off to the side so he could make it into something else he could decide later. He stitched up the frayed ends to make sure it wouldn't fall apart.  He sewed on patches and made them into pockets for his hoodies. 

Once he was done, he looked at the excessive parts and decided to make a patch quilt for his bedding, he loved the softness that the robes brought so he knew it would make a great blanket if he were to use it.

"What are you doing to your robes? We need those for school you idiot!" He looked up, it was the Granger girl. He wrote something quickly and she snatched it away (WEAVE SNATCHED Apologies, I couldn't help it XD) and scoffed, "We need robes, not hoodies, no matter how impractical it is." Harry rolled his eyes and kept working on his blanket, stitching intricate things about the magical world that weren't in the Muggle World, like snitches and wands. 

She scoffed at him ignoring her and stormed off, and returned a few minutes later with a Prefect who looked about done with the bushy haired girl. 

"Granger here's telling me you ripped up your robes for hoodies?" Harry showed his writing and the prefect suggested butterfly stitches to keep the patches together. Harry smiled to show his thanks and Granger lost it, "HE RUINED HIS ROBES! WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM!?!" The prefect stared and said, "The rules say nothing about editing it, it's still technically his uniform." 

She stormed off screeching and returned once again with Professor Flitwick who awarded Harry points for his ingenuity and creativity, 

"I agree, it is very impractical to fight with a robe around you. Very smart Mr. Potter!"

Granger looked ready to throw a fit, and she proceeded to do so when she got back to her dorm. Harry slept comfortably as he slept under his blanket with his project on the side. 

The next morning, McGonagall came up to Harry and asked where his robes where. He just pointed to his hoodie that had the Ravenclaw crest on it and was Hogwarts approved.

"I don't see what's wrong with his robes, Ms. Granger, it's school approved, and is made of his school robes. Nothing in the rules says he cannot make changes to his school attire as long as it remains within the dress code. 10 points to Ravenclaw Mr. Potter." Granger screamed and cried saying that he had to wear the school robes because that's what others had to wear, "If I'd known that I could've worn hoodies as long as they had the crest I would've just sewn a raven or eagle onto my hoodies and not wasted valuable money!!"

People just ignored her and some other kids from other houses came over and asked Harry to do it to theirs, 'Sorry, I don't do commissions, I was just focusing on not wearing robes, I hate having things blocking me from running.' 

Everyone understood but Granger saw an opportunity, "Since it's allowed, I'll do commissions, for a price though. I'll give you the scraps Harry dear." Harry shivered and scooted closer to Draco and Ron, who'd sat near him again, while Neville replied, "That won't be necessary, Granger. Hades is perfectly fine by himself." Granger smirked and retorted, "Then why can't he speak for himself? I'd like to hear Harry dearest speak. Come on Harry boo, speak!" She'd bent over and started talking to Harry like he was a dog, a horrified gasp came from other Ravenclaw's who'd hated being talked down to like they were idiots.

Tears started welling up in Harry's eyes, that was how Petunia had talked to him before she burned him with the pans he'd cooked with. He'd turned and curled up into Draco's side making him turn cold towards the girl, "You know, I'd say you're more Slytherin, but i'd hate it if you were in my house. I pity the poor souls that have you in their house. Come on you two," He said picking Harry up bridal style, "We're sitting at Hufflepuff from now on. No more mean Idiot, ok Hades?" Harry nodded gently and the four sat down once again at a new table and no one judged them. Who could blame them, the kid was worse than Haruno Sakura from Naruto.

Ravenclaw's first class was Potions with Slytherin so Draco made sure to take up the seat next to Harry and a fellow Slytherin took the other seat, leaving no room for the bitchy girl. 

"Hello, I'm Daphne Greengrass, lovely to meet you, Heir Potter, Heir Malfoy." Harry nodded and Draco kissed her hand, "Charmed, Miss Greengrass." She glared and said, "Just Daphne, please. May I call you Hadrian, or would you prefer a different nickname?" Harry wrote quickly and showed it to her, 'You can call me whatever you want! Hadrian or Hades is fine!!' She internally cooed at the small child and said, "I'll call you Hadi, if I may." Harry nodded vigorously and then made a 'Shush' motion and the two shut up. 

In came Severus Snape, who made the entire class quiet down immediately. 
"I am Severus Snape, your potions professor for the next seven years. There will be no silly wand waving in my class. Only calculated stirs and motions that you must do to make the potion work correctly." Snape kept on his spewle then took roll, "Ah, Mr. Potter, our.... Celebrity." That gained a few snickers from a select few Slytherins who didn't know, or care, that he was under Draco's protection. 

"Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Harry quickly flipped to a new page and wrote, 'The Draught of Living Death, a powerful sleeping potion that mimics a deathlike sleep, as stated in the name Sir.' He scoffed and received two glares from Daphne and Draco. "So you opened a book, good.  Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?" Harry scribbled quickly once again and showed it, 'The stomach of a goat, right?"

"A point to Ravenclaw. What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

Harry scribbled so fast people thought he would rip the paper, 'It's the same plant, It also goes by the name of aconite! Sir, if I may ask, what is the point to all this? Most people only read what is nessisary, so doing anything complicated seems quite weird to do. Especially if they come from the Muggle world.' 

Snape glared and said, "I would award a point, but you would've lost it for questioning my reasons." Harry wrote, 'Always look for answers, thats the Ravenclaw way sir.' He glared and decided to ignore the boy that seemed to look like the people that hurt him the worst in his life. Holy shit this is long 

Word count- 1184