Chapter 3

OMG THE VIDEO IS NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to put it in one of my Naruto stories Idk which one tho....

Harry looked around the shop In wonder, it was really a wonderful shop, filled with books that intrigued him but he had certain books he had to look for, but he'd buy extra books he thought he needed. "So, 'arry." Hagrid spoke, "Why der ya not speak, not meanin ter pry or nothin." Harry quickly wrote something to make Hagrid calm down. 'It's my curse. I can tell peoples entire life to them, yet I cant say a single word that isn't about my client's life. I can't even tell my own future.' 

Hagrid looked at the boy in pity, 'Poor Lad, cant even speak his mind.' Harry shrugged his shoulders, 'It isn't too bad, people tend to ignore the "Mute" boy who "Believes in magic" but I suppose the joke is on them now considering Magic truly is real, unless you're lying to me.' 

Hagrid shook his head and they finished getting his supplies. "Now ter get yer wand." 

Harry entered and felt a huge surge of magic, making him stumble back and silently gape like a fish. 

"Ah, Mr. Potter, welcome to Ollivanders wand shop, I'm his assistant, Jake.  Would you like to find your wand?" Harry nodded and found a beautiful intricate wand that immediately called to him when he found it, a wand carved in the shape of a rose, made of a beautiful  Aicacia tree that had pitch black bark but the Shadow Phoenix core made it seem like it had silver sparkles in it

(Bear with me, I know it doesn't look like it but imagine near the petals the wand is thicker and its thin near the end But here's a photo that's close to what I want, the petals aren't there and the petals are multicolor that change depending on Harry's mood so it's usually white)

Harry experimentally flicked it and the entire shop filled with beautiful black and white roses. Harry smiled at the beautiful colors. "Uh, right, 'Arry, lets be getten yer room fer the next 4 days."

(Im so bad at doing Hagrid XD)

Harry nodded and pocketed his wand, 'Hagrid? Can we go to Gringotts? I remember someone telling me I'd have some type of inheritance to gain from there..' Hagrid read it and laughed at himself, "Aye, thats true, lets go an get yer inheritance." 

When they entered Harry was told by a Goblin, Griphook, that his mum had actually left him her wedding ring. 
"It's very important, she was the Heir Ravenclaw, but I suppose that falls to you now, Mr. Potter." He handed Harry a golden snitch that opened and showed Harry a beautiful blue diamond sitting on a bronze band. 

Harry almost immediately put it on and he could practically feel his mum's presence on him, he nodded at Griphook in thanks and Griphook nodded back at him

For a few days he waited until it was finally time to go to 9 3/4's. He entered the way Hagrid had pointed out and found a compartment, and a few minutes later a boy barged in and started loudly talking to his friends,

"YEAH, Harry Potter is my best mate!" The boy laughed boisterously and then glared at Harry. "Oh look, this compartment is filled with trash! Let's take it out!" He grabbed Harry by the collar and threw Harry out into the hall, where he collided with a warm chest.

"Blaise, what the bloody hell is going on here? Are you alright?" It was Draco Malfoy, and Ronald Weasley, both glaring at Blaise. Harry shakenly nodded, he'd seen the boy's whole life, the boy was going to have a hard time in school now that he bullied Harry. "O-oh M-Malfoy, w-we w-were j-just getting a compartment, y-yeah! We were getting a compartment!" Draco kept his hands on Harry's shoulders and held him protectively, "Well, Harry here was getting us a compartment, wasn't that right Weasley?" Ron nodded vigorously. "Y-yeah, Harry, mate, are you sure you're ok?" Harry once again nodded, but he was trembling quite badly.

Blaise and the others left pretty quickly and Ron gave Harry some chocolate that he nibbled at. "Ok Malfoy, what game are you playing?" Draco sighed and ran a hand through Harry's hair, Harry accepted the gesture and leaned into Draco's touch. "I believe I made a mistake, Harry here is a seer, he told my future, I'd be friends with you and an 'Important person' and it had to do with the vanquished one. He also sensed the magic on me and I believe I messed up your entire life, and for that I formally apologize in the name of the Malfoy's to Hadrian Potter, of the Potter-Evans family." Harry shook his head, 'You don't need to apologize!!!! I would've found out when my letter came anyways.'

"You're HARRY POTTER!?! I was always told you had short hair, and were tall and tan, not hair that goes to your elbows, short, and very pale."

Harry shrugged and wrote, "I didn't even know I was important. And Draco, can't all Magical Creatures feel magic and see peoples lifes?' Draco shook his head, "Only certain people, and seer's themselves are extremely rare, 1/100, and the magic community is small and only shrinking. Hadrian, you're very rare and special. Don't let that discourage you, you'll be an amazing Wizard, even if you can't say the spell." Harry gave Draco a small blinding smile that left a blush on Ron and Draco's faces. Draco smiled back.

Word count- 968