Good for Them

"N." the female worker called out. "Take this." she ordered as she handed a small device to the male murder drone.

"Uhhm, what is 'this'." he asked pensively.

"'This' is a cooling device. It prevents you from overheating, which means you won't have to drink my people's oil to survive and you can go out in the sun." Uzi explained.

N gasped in excitement as he placed his robotic hands on his cheeks. "Gimme gimme!" he requested with his face screen displaying "ExcitementLevelsOverflowing"

"Well, there's tiiinnnyyy problem with that."

"What is it?"

"You gotta take it orally."

N paused in confusion before replying "What does that mean?"

"You gotta swallow it whole."

"Well that doesn't sound so bad." the cinnamon rollbot responded.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Give it to me and I'll show you."

Uzi handed the device to N and watched as he gulped it down with minor difficulty.

"See, I tol- *cough* *cough*!"

"It's stuck, isn't it?" the female worker asked with her arms crossed and her face displaying an "Are you serious?" expression.

Unable to do anything but cough further, N merely nodded in confirmation.

Uzi groaned in annoyance before coming up to the male murder drone and, wait woah woah woah. Are we allowed to post this on this site? This seems a bit not okay. Really? Your call then. Ahem, coming up to the male murder drone and shoving her hand down his throat.

N struggled for a bit, but calmed down the moment he realized that he didn't really need to breathe. "Okay, I think it went down." Uzi stated before attempting to pull her arm back up.

Keyword is attempted.

She pulled, but it didn't budge. She pulled again, same results.

"You have got to be #%$@ing kidding me."

N tried to speak, but there's a goddam arm down his mother#%$@ing throat so you can guess how well that went.

"Shut up and try to loosen up!"

The two struggled for a few minutes before Uzi proceeded to get even more pissed.

"God #%$@ it why are you so #%$@ing tight!"

*Chaos Intensifies!!!*

Outside the ship, V stood with a flabbergasted expression whilst holding onto a worker drone that was desperately trying to escape her grip.

"You know what? Good for them."

"Please let me go! I don't wanna die in a house made from the corpses of my family!"