Nightmare

A lone worker drone ran across the winter hellscape, panting heavily as she desperately tried to escape the possibility of being torn apart by THAT thing.

She constantly checked her railgun to see if it was finished recharging. "C'mon c'mon c'mon!" She prayed that the damn weapon would recharge faster.

Far above, a robot with an everlasting psychotic smile flew above the female worker drone. His smile somehow grew even wider as his hands retracted into his arms and sharp metal blades took their place.

With supersonic speed, he shot himself downwards, preparing to land in a brutal fashion.

*CRASH*

The robotic monstrosity landed right in front of the escaping worker drone, destroying the ground below it and knocking the wroker drone off her feet. She quickly regained balance and aimed her railgun at the approaching murder drone.

It was a futile attempt as the moment she pointed her weapon at the murder drones core, it was instantly sliced in half by it's metal blades.

Now unarmed and very vulnerable, the female worker drone collapsed out of fear and attempted to crawl away. If she had actual eyes instead of a visor, she would have definitely been leaking tears out of sheer terror.

The murder drone let out an eerie silent chuckle before raising its blades as high as it could and then... pausing.

The weapon of mass destruction stopped in it's tracks. It froze completely as the lights on its body turned itself off and its entire body tensed up to the point of complete inaction.

There it stood, completely motionless like a statue belonging in a horror story. It was almost scarier than when it was actually moving.

Not wanting to waste this one in a million oppurtunity, the worker drone quickly gathered the remains of her weapon and bolted towards her home base.

*SLICE*

Two  hands robotics hands fell onto the snow covered ground. A shriek of agony echoed throughout the frozen city.

She fell onto the ground, rolling around in intense pain as she looked at the part of her body where her hands should've been.

A yellow light illumated parts of her body. She looked up to see the same murder drone from a moment ago.

A realization hit her. She never stood a chance, all it did was just giving her false hope. It was just toying with its prey before it actually went for the kill.

The murder drone's blade returned into its left arm as its hand sprouted back out again.

It grabbed the horrified worker drone by the neck and raised it to eye level. This time, it's sadistic laughter was for all to hear.

"Please... don't." she attempted to beg, but nothing would convice this monster from stopping it's sick game.

It raised its blade, ready to finally take the poor worker's life.

"N... why?"

*SLICE*

FATAL ERROR

"AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHHH!!!!!!" N screamed out in horror as he awakened from sleep mode.

V fell of her chair in surprise, abruptly awoken from sleepmode by N's scream. "N, what the hell?!"

N ingnored his fellow murder drone and ran towards the workshop, praying to any god that exists that his friend was there.

He reached the workshop and busted the door down, making the only drone inside jump in surprsie.

Uzi angrily turned towards N, prepared to scold him for his actions. "Come on! First V now-" she was quickly cut off as N pulled her into a long lasting embrace.

"Thank god you're fine." he muttered out loud.

The sudden hug earned a blush from the worker drone. Normally, she would've pushed him away out of embarrassment, but something about this told her that N needed this.

The two stood there in silence, both enjoying each other's embrace.

What, did you think all I was capable of was random BS that was only sometimes funny?Wanna see me instantly ruin this?

Meanwhile...

V stood outside the workshop door, quietly taking a few photos of this golden treasure of a blackmail oppurtunity.

"I ship it. <3"