1 - First Day of School in a New World

No one's POV

We see the I.S Academy, with Y/n running towards it as fast as he could.

Y/n: Man, why the hell is this place so damn far!!

After a few minutes, Y/n arrives at the front doors of the I.S Academy.

Y/n: Alright, time to purify this female world!!!

*Time-skip*

Y/n: What the hell is this...?

We see Y/n with a very concerned face, sitting right next to a guy who's sweating bullets.

Boy: This is... way harder than I expected...

Y/n: Well, the dude's not wrong, I'll give him that.

Y/n turns around and notices many of the girls looking at both him and the other male. A young woman with green hair then enters and introduces herself.

Maya: Congratulations on making it to this school! I'm your first year sub-homeroom teacher, Ms. Maya Yamada.

A bit of silence the fills the room, as Ms

A bit of silence the fills the room, as Ms. Tamada speaks up.

Maya: Um... Starting today, you are all students of the I.S Academy! As you know, this is a boarding school. Students are together during and after hours, so I hope you get along and help each other, making the next three years enjoyable! Now, starting with self introductions, let's go by, um, numerical order on the class role!

She then starts to go through the names, and then gets to Y/n's.

Maya: Um...

Y/n: My turn.

Maya: Yes.

Y/n: *sigh*

Y/n then stands up and begins his introduction, under his alias.

Y/n: My name's Purifier L/n. The name's weird, I know, but that's what my parents named me. I've spent my time working on engineering new items, so I hope for the next three years to be fun!