4- ShenLong vs God's Hand

No one's POV

We see Y/n getting himself ready for his battle against Rin, with Cecilia nearby.

Y/n: Alright. Let's do this.

Cecilia: Remember, Y/n. This match isn't going to be the same as the one between you and me, so please don't let your guard down.

Y/n: Don't worry. I don't plan on it.

Y/n then takes in a deep breath and runs through the runway, activating his IS and taking flight.

Rin: You better prepare to lose!

Y/n: Ha! Why should I when I know I'm going to win? Hit me with your best shot!

Rin: Fine! You asked for it!

Rin then prepares her Souten Gagetsu, and Y/n gets into a boxing position.

Rin: Where's your weapon?

Y/n: Don't need one. The reason? It's because I'm going to Muda Muda your ass!!!

Y/n then flies towards Rin, who smirks and rushes towards Y/n, and Y/n manages to get a kick on her. Rin then rushes towards Y/n and tries to attack him with her Souten Gagetsu, but Y/n dodges the attack.

Rin: Not bad. I didn't expect you to be able to dodge my first attack. But you won't be able to dodge forever!

Y/n and Rin then rush towards each other, and Y/n blocks Rin's attack with his left arm, and uses his right arm to punch Rin right in the gut.

Y/n: MUDA!!

Y/n then punches Rin right in the face, and as she regains her composure, Y/n is already within her range.

Rin: Oh no.

Y/n: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!! WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!! MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

As Y/n lands the final punch, Rin regains her composure.

Rin: Well then... Time to get serious!!!

Suddenly, Rin blasts a laser out of her I.S, which manages to hit Y/n, but not damage him.

Y/n: Dammit... What the hell was that? Well anyways... better find her weak-spot.

As Y/n looks to find a way to win, he remembers his small shooters

Y/n: Time to distract Rin to get these things behind her.

Rin: Your ability to dodge is powerful, I'll give you that.

Y/n: Thanks! Though FYI, I haven't even been playing on serious mode yet.

As Y/n talks and flies towards Rin, he sends them out, which Rin doesn't notice.

Rin: Wait, you haven't been taking this seriously?!

Y/n: Really don't see a need to. Plus, I've got you in checkmate.

Rin: What do you mean by-

Before Rin can answer, Y/n's small shooters then hit Rin from behind shocking her.

Y/n: Now, let's end this!

As Y/n runs to deliver the final blow to Rin, claiming the fight, a giant explosion happens, stopping both Y/n and Rin.