2 - Blue Tears vs God's Hand

No one's POV

Location: I.S Academy Arena 3

We see Cecilia out in the sky of Arena 3, and Y/n is currently in the watch bay, looking at his opponent, as he's stretching.

Y/n: So that's Cecilia's IS. Shame I'm going to beat the shit out of her either way.

Y/n then gets onto the runway and prepares to run off of it.

Y/n: Let's kick some ass!

Y/n then starts running off of the runway, shocking Chifuyu and Maya.

Maya: She's running of it without activating her I.S?!

Chifuyu: Seems so. She must have a reason.

As Y/n jumps off the platform, God's Hand takes form and Y/n flies into the sky.

Random Girl: Woah, what is that?

Random Girl 2: Is that new gen?

Houki: Woah...

Cecilia: So that's your IS, isn't it?

Y/n: NOOOOO! It's favorite toy! OF COURSE IT'S MY FREAKIN' I.S!!!

Cecilia: Well, just so you know, this is your last chance!

Y/n: If you saying you want me to back down, no way in hell! I'm gonna put a snobby brat like you in her place! Besides. No. Mercy.

Cecilia: Well then. Too bad for you. Now then...

Y/n: Let's get it on.

Cecilia: Time to say goodbye!

Cecilia then starts to shoot at Y/n, but he quickly dodges, and starts moving closer to Cecilia. Y/n then gets right in range for a punch, and gets ready to rush her.

Y/n: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!! ORAAAAAAAA!!!

Y/n's final punch then knocks Cecilia back, and Y/n starts throwing blasts at her.

Cecilia: So you have a long range I.S? This makes things more annoying!!

Y/n and Cecilia then start shooting blasts at each other, and each of their blasts cancel out each others.

Cecilia: You know, you're the first opponent to last this long!

Y/n: Thanks! But I think it's time we get to the climax!

Cecilia: Couldn't have said it better myself!

Cecilia then deploys 4 bits of her I.S, and starts blasting them at Y/n. Y/n takes the hits dead on, but notices that Cecilia isn't stopping her blasts, and trying to keep Y/n at a distance.